Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Star Army] Clerk Occupation

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Discord Booster
🎨 Media Gallery
Submission Type: Occupation
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=stararmy:clerk

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? Self-Approved

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:
A volunteer position to help out GMs. There are benefits to help compensate for the work involved.

If someone needed help, the clerk could assist. Also, the clerk could help with calculating bonuses and benefits and such.

Actually the 21st already had such a character. Kayo Although she was not in this career because it did not exist.

She was created so that I and the co-GM at the time could use her to help with new players, usually she was one of the first people they would meet on their way to their interview. She also usually appears in squadron meetings, and lately actually on a few missions as her personality is growing.

Are you allowed to approve your own submissions like that? No offense, but this submission has been up for less than half a day. I think you can let it be looked at a bit more than that.

Short answer: Yes

However I am always willing to listen to suggestions on how to improve the Star Army.

Aendri said:
Are you allowed to approve your own submissions like that? No offense, but this submission has been up for less than half a day. I think you can let it be looked at a bit more than that.

He can, though I was going to approve this this morning anyway since I saw nothing wrong. :oops:

RPG-D RPGfix
Back