• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Star Army - Covert Directional Listening Device - SA-CDLD-1

Maybe you ought to slow down a bit, hm? I mean, come on... have you even gone through one episode in any plotship yet? (Jumping in at the end of one doesn't count. :P) It's nice that you are so eager to contribute though. Wish I had your zeal. :/

Hey, I don't recall seeing anything in the rules that said one can't be prolific. :lol:

I may be new to the Star Army, but I am a gamer with 27+ years of experience. While yes, I may be joining the Eucharis and waiting to ge active. I am currently in the new SAINT Plot aboard the YSS Genei, and these items I submitted are items that a group doing intel could use, and I couldn't find anything like them in the system.

As for Zeal, that's what happens when a gamer has been stuck for too many years always being the GM. I'm enjoying being creative and able to think out of the box.

Dragonnova said:
Maybe you ought to slow down a bit, hm? I mean, come on... have you even gone through one episode in any plotship yet? (Jumping in at the end of one doesn't count. :P) It's nice that you are so eager to contribute though. Wish I had your zeal. :/

Approved.

Please add this to the list of Star Army Equipment under Electronics.

Added to Star Army page and CDLD-1 page updated to reflect this is now available.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back