• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission Star Army Legal Clerk

Nakshatra

Chaos Incarnate
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
Character Forum Mod
Submission RP Example
https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/star-army-mos-addition.71318/
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
A few thoughts. If we don't even have a lawyer occupation, why would we have a legal clerk occupation (which is kinda the enlisted version of Lawyer)?

That said, I think the better question is why we don't have a Lawyer occupation. I think we need to add that to our Todo list.

First, thank yall for showing interest!!!

@Soban to answer your questions, I am afraid its nothing as exciting as an enlisted lawyer would be! Though that could be fun to play and I smiled imagining the conversations that could spawn in RP, the legal clerk occupation as it currently stands is not intended in anyway to argue cases or represent clients in a court of law. They are merely clerks who update the system with laws passed, assist with legal advising during investigations, review rules for relevancy and uphold currently passed rules and regulations.

@raz The intention is for them to wear mint, the same color as the other 02 classed MOS occupations.

Hmmm best case scenario, someone with a character in this position could respond to queries. For instance, when there were changes to the appearance policy it would have helped Wes a lot to have someone besides him able to respond in those situations. I hope to see them used in such a way that the minutiae this encompasses can be carried out by players and not be left on his shoulders alone!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back