• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Star Army of Yamatai] Type 33/B Kodian (NSP Variant)

FrostJaeger

Banned Member
  • Faction: Star Army of Yamatai
  • FM Approved Yet? No, @Wes
  • Faction requires art? Probably

For Reviewers:
    • Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Nope.
    • Contains New art? Yep, courtesy of @Zunther
    • Previously Submitted? Nope.

Notes:

Basically, a BEAR-sized NSP that, thanks to being BEAR-sized, has a larger magazine then normal. Beside that, nothing different.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Does the weapon produce a greater damage effect than the original issue? Or it's just the bigger magazine?

Can we get dimensions on it?

@Doshii Jun To answer your first query, it's just the bigger magazine; as for your second query, it's roughly 30.5 centimeters (12 inches) in length, making it about twice the size of a "traditional" NSP. I've added the measurement with the weapon's description; would it make more sense to have it listed separately instead?

I can live with the damage remaining the same, though the grenade effect likely needs to have a wider aoe mentioned.

Break the measurements into a new paragraph, in list form. Just to make it handy.

Why was this Star Army item approved without my permission?

Isn't Doshii also a Yamatai FM? Maybe he didn't see the harm in Kodians getting an NSP variant that was for their own size, or anticipated that you wouldn't have any issue with it and spared you from the micro-management considering to was submitted a day where you came back from a long ride and had already dealt with another hairy situation?

Just mentioning the above; I've no clue. Justifications aside, do you see anything wrong with the article that should have denied it approval?

I'm not sure the nomenclature (model number) is correct. I'm trying to decide if it should be called this or something different.

FM approved.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…