• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Star Army Patches

So, who's interested in Star Army patches? I recently acquired a contaact that can make custom patches at about three bucks a piece, provided we place a minimum order of 50.

It would be great for cosplay, putting on jackets/bags, or BDUs for us airsoft players. I figure the design would be a 3" diameter "hinomaru"/Mindy logo.

Count me in da yo. I could put one on my motorcycle jacket.

Fuck Hell's Angels. I'm part of a whole goddamn ARMY! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

How much were they a piece? I'll take ten. No really, I'm sure I'd find a few items of clothing I'd have it sewn on to over time. Plus I still have all my old USAF BDU's I could reuse. ;p

The cost would be $3 each plus some change for me to mail yours to you.

PATCHES HAVE BEEN ORDERED!

The original patch-maker sold his shop so I had to find another dealer.

Cost for me was $3.40 each at the minimum order (50 patches) for a total of $170. The patches are 3 inches in diameter and should be ready in March.

Now we can sew Star Army patches to backpacks, BDUs, bomber jackets, etc. I'm putting one on my backpack and using another for a cosplay uniform.

Who wants some?

Oooh, I do! Even if it's red, maybe I'll sport one on my plate carrier's admin pouch

The patches arrived today and they're looking great! I'll post pics soon (probably tommorow).

Sorry about the pics, I didn't have very good lighting.

So who got theirs so far? I mailed the first batch Friday morning.

Anyone who donates (or donated) $10 or more will be (or if they've already donated within the last year, has been) sent one. I believe yours should show up any day now.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…