Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Laz Public Network Star Crossed[Dating Profile]

Ira

Ser Spit
Inactive Member
Code:
* Arta's picture. Behind it is an album featuring pictures of her and her family, her military graduation ceremony, and her and her squad on some ruined city on some unknown planet. *

------ My Self Summery ------

Well...this is so hard to write. I mean what can I really say about me? Well I am a hard working girl from the Shara system. I am career oriented, and a professional. I take my job very seriously. But that does not mean I can not have fun! I enjoy dancing, and having a good time out on the town. 

------ What I am doing with my life ------

Well I am a Field Commander in the Rapid Reaction force. My current mission is confidential. 

------ I'm Really Good At ------

Sword fighting. I trained in the art of the blade since I was a child, and polished the skill as an adult. I also am a decent dancer. I enjoy strategic video games. I also have an aptitude for science which I plan on exploring when I finish my term of service. 

------ First thing people notice about me ------

My smile. My tattoos.

------ Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food ------

*an extensive list of Gartagen literature and film, as well as a few Nepleslian and Yamataian pieces.*

------ I spend time thinking about ------

I think a lot about space. My troopers and how to keep them in line. Often I think about how much I miss home. 

------ The most private thing I am willing to admit ------

Well...that is telling too much lololol...

----- I'm Looking For ------

* Guys (Nepleslian, Iroma, Gartagen, Yamataian) Between the ages of (approiate for young adults of all listed species)
* Any where in the cosmos
* Who are Single
* For new friends, long-term dating, 

----- You should message me if ------

You want to get to know me.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back