• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Laz Public Network Star Crossed[Dating Profile]

Ira

Ser Spit
Inactive Member
Code:
* Arta's picture. Behind it is an album featuring pictures of her and her family, her military graduation ceremony, and her and her squad on some ruined city on some unknown planet. *

------ My Self Summery ------

Well...this is so hard to write. I mean what can I really say about me? Well I am a hard working girl from the Shara system. I am career oriented, and a professional. I take my job very seriously. But that does not mean I can not have fun! I enjoy dancing, and having a good time out on the town. 

------ What I am doing with my life ------

Well I am a Field Commander in the Rapid Reaction force. My current mission is confidential. 

------ I'm Really Good At ------

Sword fighting. I trained in the art of the blade since I was a child, and polished the skill as an adult. I also am a decent dancer. I enjoy strategic video games. I also have an aptitude for science which I plan on exploring when I finish my term of service. 

------ First thing people notice about me ------

My smile. My tattoos.

------ Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food ------

*an extensive list of Gartagen literature and film, as well as a few Nepleslian and Yamataian pieces.*

------ I spend time thinking about ------

I think a lot about space. My troopers and how to keep them in line. Often I think about how much I miss home. 

------ The most private thing I am willing to admit ------

Well...that is telling too much lololol...

----- I'm Looking For ------

* Guys (Nepleslian, Iroma, Gartagen, Yamataian) Between the ages of (approiate for young adults of all listed species)
* Any where in the cosmos
* Who are Single
* For new friends, long-term dating, 

----- You should message me if ------

You want to get to know me.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back