• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Starchaser Class Civilian Ferry

Kim

スター軍の司書
Andrew said:
StarChaser Class Civilian Ferry

The first in a series of civilian vessels designed and manufactured by Motoyoshi Fleet Yards, a subsidiary company of NovaCorp.

Last edited by a moderator:

Artwork added, I have a few other planned edits however. Will bump again when I get the chance to finish them.

I like it, as it makes use of the Fifth's limited resources. It seems to be cheap and easy to produce, using simple steel, titanium steel, and depleted uranium alloys for the construction and heavy water fusion generators for power. In all honesty this thing reminds me of a commercial airline of the SARP. :geek: Though I am curious (more along the lines of personally curious) about the hyperspace communications fees.

In all honesty the design is kept simple, and resource friendly so I can't find much wrong with it.

This is approved for IC Usage.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…