Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Starship Banners

While I'm working on them, I might as well take a moment to recognize the starship banners of the present and past...

forum_sakura.gif
forum_miharu.gif
forum_goban.gif
forum_yugumo.gif.webp
forum_hakkyou.gif
forum_celia.gif
forum_mikomi.gif
forum_akuro_II.gif
forum_yukika2.gif
forum_valiant.gif
akuro_forum.gif
1128034032964.png

... HOLY FUCKING SWEET!

Wes. The Goban's is exactly how I would've envisioned it. Brilliant man, brilliant. I cannot thank you enough.

I like the Miharu's, actually -- makes it look all official prototype and stuff.

UN to lose. *grins at Sekiko*

... HOLY FUCKING SWEET!

Wes. The Goban's is exactly how I would've envisioned it. Brilliant man, brilliant. I cannot thank you enough.

I like the Miharu's, actually -- makes it look all official prototype and stuff.
Thanks for the compliments! Appreciation makes it all worthwhile. :D

It's really impressive to see how many plot ships we've actually had. ^_^

And maybe if we ever conclude whether or not everyone on the Valiant died, I'll actually get Hakkyo moving sometime!

...although a mass of deaths seems fun.

Yeah...the rescue seems to have died as well.

Perhaps I should groom Mizuho back to a point of being mentally and emotionally capable of command. Since she's less dead than Yue, physically speaking.

...although it would take several years less time to create a new character...

Note that I never said Star Army command. Just command.

She has no intention of getting back in Yui's good graces even if it IS possible. At one point she looked up to Yui (granted in a slightly resentful way), but that all kind of came crashing down when Yui told her existence was dependant on Star Army. Whee!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back