• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [Still Open!] Got A Character Needing Development?

Hollander

Still Open! (Last Edited 29 January 2024(

A lil advertisement from me, cross-posting from the Discord as Wes recommended:

If anybody’s got a character they’ve been wanting to develop through one-on-one RP, hit me up! Maybe you feel like this character is on the backburner, or you wanted a particular scene that will change them for the better (or worse). I’ve got some time over the next month or two, so if you have a character and even half of an idea, maybe we can work out a story together.

Reach out to me whenever and however you prefer. I think I have it set up so that you have to ask to message me on Discord, which I'll accept, but if that is a possible source of anxiety for you, you can certainly PM me here on the site, or we can make a Thread on the site's Discord page.

Cheers!

As always my characters in Yamatai are up for some shenanigans. There's some for every flavor and level of chaos. If one of them piques your interest feel free to hit me up for details!

I was wondering if you were more interested in a forum thread or co-writing in a joint post, or some combination of the two.

Either works well for me, Wes, I have a flexible schedule! So whichever method works best for you.

Which character did you want to develop more?

And as for the Chaos Empress herself, I definitely will reach out for shenanigans (more shenanigans).

Anybody else up for it? Doesn't have to be an immediate team-up.

Putting a temporary pause on being open to character development work! Huge thanks to everyone who's already reached out to me, I'm looking forward to continuing to work with yall. I'll probably post in this thread when I'm open for new team projects again.

@Wes I'm still 100% on board to team up with you on a development project of your own too, hit me up whenever you've got time. We might even take a second to yak about it after the Phod talk tomorrow, depending on your schedule.

Open again! Do you have a character you want to develop, but haven't found any opportunities to get them RP'd? Hit me up! Maybe we can run a story to grow this character and get them some time in the spotlight. Reach out to me using whatever means you're comfortable with, and let me know who you've got and what your goals are for them! Cheers!

I'd like to post an example of the work Hollander and I did over the last week. We went from total zero to having characters, a plot, and short story for the character leading the (tiny) plotship. I genuinely enjoyed the entire process and Hollander put a ton of work into exploring elements of the character I was making from past RP! He is thorough and a pleasure to write with. 10/10
From the Ashes, by Rizzo and Hollander

RPG-D RPGfix
Back