• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Stopping off...

Nor'baal

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
Good Morning everyone!

I'm Nor'baal and I'm an experienced roleplayer, having followed a wave of people over from another site.

Now, not going to lie, there's a lot of lore and stuff to take on board here, so I'm going to make a simple Freespacer, and just dive in and learn as I go.

Logically I reckon it could work, my character could be as ignorant to the universe as I am!

Off site I'm a major star wars and Warhammer nerd, living in London and working as a Business Consultant!

Great to be here!

Reactions: Wes
Good to have another nerdo.

If you need Spoocer or SARP help in general, just ask dooder =3=b we don't bite.

Welcome to SARP! We are one big family over here, so no need to be shy! I hope you enjoy your stay!

For Freespacers, try contacting @Primitive Polygon! He's the go-to expert on anything and everything 'Spacer! If you have trouble contacting him, feel free to PM me or jump into chat up there in the left-hand corner of your screen.

Welcome to the party! Be sure to check the chat by the way, you'll always find help if you need it there.

I'm glad to have you here. I (auto)sent you a conversation pm with some tips when you registered and I am happy to help. I want you to enjoy your time here and to stick around for a long time.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…