Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [Storefront] Cargo Liquidation Grab Bags!

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Discord Booster
🎨 Media Gallery
To Whom It May Concern,

Our organization is in the possession of a large amount of unsorted cargo which we wish to sell off. To expedite this process, we are offering a special "grab bag" deal in which we will randomly select a number of miscellaneous items and containers for a fixed price.

Due to privacy concerns, your shipment will be deposited by dead drop in an uninhabited star system.

PRICES:

20 Items: 10,000 KS
100 Items: 50,000 KS

Alright, thanks. A ship will be sent out to retrieve it. An unusual method to be sure, but I'll give it a try. You may find it difficult to get customers who lack their own ships to buy the grab bags though, due to that requirement.

To: Seller

I will take 2 grab bags. Please leave the items on UX-11 IX.

- - -

To: Anonymous (OOC: Hanako)

Thanks for doing business with us.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back