• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network Stranded

Lions_Purge

Inactive Member
Hands withered beyond most normal standards of Qel`Noran physiology hung above a keyboard. "I'm going to try this one more time before I empty my last round into my skull" thought the red-skinned member of a race believed to be traitors.

//OPEN TRANSMISSION//
I am a former member of the GSA. My ship was heavily damaged during transport from where I went during my exile after the destruction of Ralfaris. My supplies are running low, engines are damaged beyond repair and I am drifting in a location I am unaware of. Any sort of rescue will be greatly appreciated. I know people are aware of who I am, or rather was. Please, my life support functions are critical and I only have a single bullet left.. My name is Sgzyr.

//END TRANSMISSION//

After the brief message was typed, Sgzyr leaned back in his chair and hoped for an eager reply. With his navigation and engine systems completely shot, he had no clue at all where he was currently. Only time would tell who would drag him out of this situation he had gotten into.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back