• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Styrling Tactical Assault Rifle

Looks good to me. I made some corrections. I would like Jake's input on the caliber and muzzle velocity.

Yessir.

Well, before anything, Kampfer needs to change the copypasta on the firing mechanism. Empty shells being ejected when the ammunition is caseless?

Caliber's fine; it's a sub-caliber, personal-defense-weapon-type caliber. About .19-caliber, to be precise. The speed, however, needs to be upped some, probably to 2,500 fps — I'm assuming the bullets used are going to being 50 grains or lighter, making the need for speed all the higher.

Is their a kind of ejection port on the left side of the weapon, or is it all enclosed? There doesn't need to be one; I'm just curious, as if (when) the thing jams, you'll need to dig the round out somehow.

Where does the magazine go? Above the stock, where they might go on an FNP90? Also, for the sake of your picture, make your barrel 22 inches instead of just 16.

Will work on the copypasta.

Magazine is inserted like a FN P90 and the ejection port is directly under where the magazine is.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back