• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Submitting AI for approval

Jimmy

Lover of Purple
Inactive Member
With the arrival of Prop 92 an idea came to me. Many of you already have most of the details, but recently I've been stonewalled with silence from mods when I ask about trying to get this idea approved.

Uplifted AI are not new to the setting, although mostly they've been approved as part of ship articles or manifested through RP, thus avoiding the NTSE or Character forums. There is no set path for getting such AI approved, and I seem to get ignored whenever I bring up such things on IRC.

So for anyone who's interested in commenting, how should I work towards getting a unique, sapient AI approved? Should it be done on an NPC template? Or should it be written more like a product article? Other ideas?

Format would depend on how you plan to use it. Is it supposed to be an FMNPC, or GMNPC, or just an NPC.

It would probable be a combination of a NTSE and Character submission. The tech would be the supporting technological infrastructure. The other is the character itself. Lastly the organization Silo is trying to build.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back