Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character [Su'kan] Godric Erenpil

GrammarPaladin

Inactive Member
@Ira @Wes

Behold, ANOTHER CHARACTER OF MINE, crafted by ME! And finished at FOUR AM! FINISHED USED AS A VERY LOOSE TERM. But at the same time, not really! Mistakes were made, and there are some finer points missing (Date of birth, and Planet). Please take care of me, I just wanted to show Ira what I had while at the same time receive some criticism because I actually like most of the character and what i've written down. Just needed some ideas flowing for when the body transition into the newer Yamatai body would best be placed, and if there are any major cultural planets or locales that promote acting and drama and stuff. Or better yet, if there are any Yamatai Plays or theaters like the Elysian theater, because in my search I have found none. I even bs'ed a play. This character seems like a major farcry in style compared to the other characters i've made but he was fun to make, anyone got any suggestions, forgive me if I was too hasty. Speaking of haste, now to create a Kishargal loli! later....

Last edited by a moderator:
Was this character approved, @Ira ?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back