• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Sunburn Dedicated Gunship

I have no problem with this design other than I can't understand why any military in this setting would actually procure it due to it being horribly outdated for this setting. You basically are trying to put an Apache attack helicopter in this setting when it would get killed near immediately by the power armors of this setting.

and is mostly immune to scalar strikes thanks to a powerful anti-gravity system.
If it has anti-gravity, aren't the rotors superfluous?

They produce noise, but then, this helicopter does not have stealthyness as it's main priority
No period, used it's instead of its, misspelled stealthiness...when you submit an article, it should be proofread.

NOT APPROVED

1. The shielding system is the same as used in the Crast. If that submission passed with the same system, I do not see a problem.

2. Fixed spelling errors.

This helicopter carries up to 120 missiles that go up to .40c. What size are these missiles? How do they go that fast in the atmosphere and what's the point? This irritates me.

I can't tell you what size the missiles are or how fast they go. I assumed that by using already approved weapons on the Hammerhead, there would be little problems.

The missiles are the main weapon system of the Sunburn and allows it to engage PA effectively, with the Medium Chaingun and Tactical Grenade Launcher to be used when the missiles are done with.

EDIT: Gave the missiles an atmospheric velocity. Hope it isn't too much trouble.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…