Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: 188604 Sweet sweet sugar?

• Thread starter Thread starter Edto Xar'Sivaree
  • Start date Start date
E

Edto Xar'Sivaree

Zahen Lak'Sivaro was working on some logistical plans on the queens slave while it was docked, enjoying the ship over the underground dirt of the enclave the miners made. Here she had everything she needed. Pens, paper, datapads, all sorts of goodies. It also, had a gym that she had taken a liking too.
In that gym was Jason, the USO's newest pilot, benching about twice his body weight despite the somewhat underwhelming frame he had. Topless and wearing black shorts as well as red sneakers, he was just about to complete his tenth set, having worked up quite a sweat. "Swear I should have tried to get Arrcos to replace both my arms..." he muttered under his breath, unaware that anyone else had entered the room.

"Why would you do that? Appreciate what you have," the alien mentioned casually, having walked into the gym, taking a moment to lean on the squat harness. "Remember that not everyone can just replace their bodyparts with better ones, so don't take what you have for granted," she added, giving a razor toothed smile.

Zahen was easily identifiable compaired to other Vekimen. Despite not wearing any clothes and being almost geneticaly identical to all the others, she had four distinct, golden bands set into her horn. The only one with such an adornment to boot.

A giant, bipedal reptile adorned with fine jewelry fit for the treasury of a noble was one of the last things he was expecting to run into on the ship. His mindware didn't have any data on the species, but then again it wasn't the first time he had seen someone like her. The occasional team of them entering the star port to bring in a horde of valuble minerals was all he had seen. "Suppose you have a point there. Kind of in a nature not to settle for anything though."

He reset the weights, sitting back up straight to address her. "Don't think that I've seen you around ship before. You part of Uso's crew? Or are they calling it a court now.."

"No, I am the Liason between the VDTF and USO's company of sorts. She hired my peoples military to do an excavation project for her. All these new buildings? We mined the resources for them. We are also assisting with some military missions and law enforcement. What the locals would call "Fear of God" tactics" She chuckled, starting to find the 45lbs plates and slip them onto the 45lbs bar on the rack. "I like this machine. more effective than climbing through the tunnels under our feet" She commented, her tail swaying back and forth.

"You spend a lot of time underground, I take it?" The young took the opportunity to crack his neck and loosen up his shoulders after the workout, reaching for a waterbottle he set aside. "I gotta admit, fighting skirmishes, keeping the natives in line, digging out this godforsaken rock? That's a pretty varied set of jobs. The VDTF isn't a PMC i've heard of, either."

"We /live/ underground. Most of us don't like being on the surface of the planet" She responded, continuing to put plates on the bar. "As for our jobs, we evolved into what your ind would call a natural apex predator. We can see the infrared spectrum, feel tremors in the ground and use it to find something, and many other things" She explained, once the bar got to 315lbs.

She set up on the bar, and lifted it off the rack with little effort. "As for a PMC? We aren't whatever this PMC is. The VDTF is our Races government. Vekimen Defensive Task Force. We needed resources, and USO offered them if we mined this planet out. It was a pretty simple deal" She sighed, straightening up and slowly goind down into a squat. The muscles in her legs coiling was obvious now, binding up like the spring suspension of a large vehicle.

"I can see how that came in pretty handy before you would have the tech to make pretty ubiqutous sensors for that sort of stuff. I think all humans lucked out on was the high IQ and the opposable thumbs." Jason started to drink, chugging nearly half the bottle while she explained their deal with Uso. "So the boss is already making treaties with foriegn governments, I see. Wonder how long before she tries to get this place seen as a legimitate state...speaking of, don't think i've ever heard of any of your race since now. Don't suppose this is some sort of first contact scenario, is it?"

"First contact? Yes. My Species was stuck on a Mining station for over a thousand years."

"All right, that is definitely a story I'm going to want. How does a entire, presumably spacefaring, species get stuck on a mining station for millenia?"

"Our planet was too close to our sun ad tidally locked. Our orbital speed was way to fast as well, coupled with how we over mined our planet do to a boom in our global population tore our home planet apart. The Sivaro, Laderen, and Kiraten clans are all that are left" She explained, slowly standing back up into a standing position. "We are a hardy race. Difficult to get rid of, and can survive in very harsh conditions."

"Raw deal, but I got to admire a bunch of survivors. So what, you slowboated it to this station and only eventually developed FTL? Had any contact with civilization beyond one eight eight? Sorry if it seems like i'm playing twenty questions here."

"We had FTL, but the Mining station was built without any real need for high speed. It took a long time to recharge, and it wasn't very accurate. It was for deep space exporation. Not to mention none of the warships we outfitted it with had any FTL on them because they would dock in the Station before we jumped" She said, continuing to do her squats. Her tail doing a great job of keeping her balanced.

"As for contact with other races, by our count, four. 188604, Yamatai, I'ee and Mishhu. Other then that? Nothing on document at least" She added, eventually placing the bar on the rack again. "That was a nice warm up"

"Can't see any first contact with the Mishhu going well..." He trailed off, assuming she was familar with why. "Suprised you guys have encountered Neplesia yet, probably the second biggest kid on the block after the YSE and...well, I guess you could call it my home nation, technically. They have a colony not too far out from here, New Belfast. Was just there a few days ago."

"So, you enjoying it out here? Not to much trouble adjusting to surface life?"

"It's... Easier. As for Nepleslia, who we meet isn't important. As long as we build again. We need to get back to where we once were. We had an actual army, not just a population that was in the army. We had stations and fleets, more than just a few peices of technology. Soon though.. We will be able to be what we once were, and colonize further planets" She said, looking at the rack. "Think I might be able to do 700?" She asked.

"I'd like to see you try, atleast. Never hurts to push yourself." The young man answered. "I'm just a pilot, but if their's ever anything I can do don't hesitate to ask. One of the few people on this rock with Mindware, so not exactly hard to get in touch with me."

Zahen nodded with a smile. "765..." She said, the bar starting to bend a little under the weight. She stood underneath it, and lifted it off the bar. This time, she struggled. Slowly... She lowered her body down in another squat. Now her body seemed to struggle, groaning as she brought it back up off the floor. With a burst of strength, she popped back into a standing position,

Jason shook his head, a stupid grin on his face at the displat of athleticism. "Gotta say, that was impressive." The young man stood up, offering his bottle of water to her. "Here, you could probably use a drink."

Zahen shakes her head. "We don't drink a lot of water. We don't sweat like you all do. We drink too much water and we could actually drown" She explained, dropping the bar back onto the rack. "So, you're obviously a special little snowflake given your preceived body mass is definately not large enough to lift that" She mentioed, pointing at the bar on the bench press.

"The wonders of modern technology. Was augmented straight out of the vat." Jason explained as he flexed his arm. "Mostly stuff underneath the surface, cept for a few fingers. Still look like I could blow away in the wind though, which is why I'm spending my time in here."

Zahen shrugged. "It works for my brother. He is pretty popular in our family clan. He's depressed though, because I'm the only one in the family clan and I'm to busy to... assist him" She explained casually, pausig a little.

"The type who can't keep it together without one of his siblings by his side, eh?"

"More so a common sex driven male of my species" She retorted, pulling the plates off.

This elicited a laugh. "Not sure depressed is how i'd describe someone not getting any, but yeah, I can see why he'd be dissapoined. If he's as popular as you say i'm sure he'll find someone though."

"He's oldschool. He won't look for anyone else. If they don't have the "Lak" name, then they aren't available for him. I do, thus he believes I am the only one he can do anything with" She sighed. "It's annoying"

"Sounds that way." He scratched his chin. "Well, you did say he was pretty popular. Maybe you could convince someone from your clan to send in a transfer requests who might be more...amenable if he's really annoying you that much."

"No navy, and no ships anymore. I would have to get USO to take the job and I don't think they will for a single person. If I could find a whore or something that would be willing to work for the Vekimen, then maybe I could adopt them, given I am the highest ranking officer" She commented.

"Well, I do happen to know a guy who owns brothel."

"On planet?"

"Yeah, goes by the name of Akemi Koga. Annoying as fuck though, and I'm not sure he's in the mood to do any favors...then again I am supposed to be keeping a eye on him."

"I know Akemi. He was interested in how my kind copulate regardless, even interested in hiring me. I'm contemplating it" She chuckled,

"Sounds like the guy. Really like his bar though, hope the Sheriff goes easy on the guy running the place." He shook his head. "You spend a lot of time up here? Usually only people around are Vier, and she only counts as four people."

Zahen just chuckled. "I feel, however, that no one would really be interested in a giant lizard lady. Not exactly soft warm and welcoming" She said, going back to leaning on the rack.

"Bit of a weird sentiment for someone who's been a giant lizard lady her whole life. Wouldn't have suprised if my species creeped you the hell out." He gave her a reassuring smile. "Besides, sectors full of different things...angels, demons, catgirls, bear people, however you descibe a fucking Phodian. All of em find love somewhere. Besides, i'm sure there's some decent guy sent here with you, somewhere."

"Your species has warm blood. You are automatically attractive to all of us" She explained, rolling her shoulders.

I guess seeing in infared really affects how you judge people." Throwing on a shirt he had hanging when he first entered the room, he turned to ask. "Hey, assuming you don't have shit to do...Want to take a shuttle down and hit The Cockpit? We could see about settling your problem and I could use a fucking drink."

Zahen arched an eyebrow, then thought about it. "I am ahead in my paperwork, and I'm sure the work I supervise won't spontaniously explode if I am gone for a few hours... Why not?" She agreed allowing Jason to lead the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Zahen and Jason arrived at the Cockpit it'd grown substantially in size as more rooms and levels were added to it for whatever Akemi had planned. Upon the two entering its new Neko owner floated up to them and addressed the giant lizard woman. "How's it going?"

The Lizard in question blinked at the floating girl, shaking her head rapidly. "That... Is so disorienting" She muttered at the flying. "Otherwise, I am doing well. Decided I would take a break, was brought here by Jason. Figured why not" She said, placing her hands on her now cocked hips. "Yourself?"

"In my experience, he oscillates inbetween periods of blissfully existing and pitching a fit. Given their's no one of importance around to whine too, I'll peg this phase as the former." The pilot stretched his arms upward and let out a yawn. "See you've been making a few expansions. What's up with that that?"

"I'm alright I suppose," the space kitten answered crossing his arms. "As long as my babies are okay I'm fine. Keep talking tantrums and whining and you might end up in a world of hurt as my personal scratching post buddy. I'm always looking to add more to this place since it's my first establishment and it has such wonderful management. It already draws so much attention I might as well keep adding additional services to it instead of spreading things out. At least for now."

"Like maybe a whore that wouldn't mind saying she was a part of my family and letting Uram have his way with her? I could really use the break" Zahen said looking around. "You are in that business, yes?"

"Hey man, if you scratch me the right way I'll say all the mean things about you that you want. We can even make the safe words "No Arccos, my babies!" He teased the catboy, a shit eating grin plastered on his face. "But yeah, Zahen's brother is thirsty as fuck and she was wondering if you had anyone that might throw him off the scent."

The raven-haired Starman swiftly fastened his hands to his hips. "Whores? Excuse me lady, none of my fine associates are whores. They are time tested master practitioners of ancient, sophisticated Osmani arts. Their work is as much spiritual as physical. It's practically mystical in nature. One wonders if they are not communing with the dead and divine as it is hard to fathom how they could attain such knowledge in a single, mortal lifetime."

Akemi then turned to Jason and fixed his arms together once more. "Keep talking like that and I might have to take you up on the offer. You'll be the only one using safe words though so you better come up with some good ones. Then again it's not like I'll actually listen to them." He specifically would listen but not act on them besides getting further into whatever elicited the cries.

"You people make sex too much of a hassle even for me. Really? Spiritual? The last time we talked it was people paying to get a physical need. Watch out Akemi... Don't oversell the product" She said simply, crossing her arms.

"Well I'm sure I could find you someone willing to enlighten your brother," the Neko smugly answered to address the original question. "They certainly do tend to the needy. They're saintly sin eaters. I could also let you and your people work here as I offered before. I never expected you to compare to them."

“So they're magic whores! Awesome. If her brother is anywhere near as strong her, we're going need one with a spell that stops their hips from shattering.” He replied, leaning against one of the walls, turning to the lizard. “But in all seriousness, you did say the guy had some pretty specific tastes. Absolutely sure the guy only goes for other Vekinmen? No secret sexual fantasies about making it with a human or whaever else Akemi is liable to have on hand?”

"Your insult is petty" Zahen stated with a bored tone. "And their flesh is weak. You're lucky my brother isn't aggressive like most males. Otherwise I don't think they would be able to quite stand up to what would come" She sighed.

Akemi shrugged, throwing his hands up with open, upward palms. "Are we really going to have an argument over who can fuck who harder? I'd really rather reserve that topic for Arccos or Uso or Kiri. Anyway, are you looking to earn some pay here? I'm sure there are plenty warm or more like hot blooded men willing to give you a go."

"At the moment? Maybe. It would be interesting for sure. I thought we were here to relax though. I wasn't planning on leaving work to go to work or anything" Zahen mentioned. "Why, curious?" She asked.

"Not that much," Akemi replied, "I was just wondering if you'd decided yet. It would help to have your endorsement of the experience to get your people over here to try it out too after all. I'm also getting the I'ee to work here by the way."

"Yes, the bug creatures. The ones obsessed with physical contact. I read about them. Black and yellow creatures with one hell of a sting. Maybe if I find something to get the taste..." She said, deciding to take the initiative to sit down at the bar.

"Now when you say physical contact..." He let the sentence trail off, taking a seat of his own and gesturing for the bartender to get him a glass.

"I believe they have an overarching matriach, and the rest of the workers are sterile. I also believe they are completely non-sexual. Our Zukan on the HEartbreaker already tried... And failed" She said simply.

"So what exactly do you mean by physical contact." He asked.

"They are 'cuddly' if anything. Hugs, general closeness. I don't know much, and the reports were often tainted by emotion so I can't be sure. The Zukan had some turmoil while she worked, so I am taking her word for it.

"What exactly is this Zukan? Like some sort of ambaassador or some thing?"

"They just really like hugging and petting," Akemi interjected. "I pet and hugged Sammy and Gut-Stripe a lot. They're really soft and you can basically pet them anywhere and they'll enjoy it. I even let Gutty wrap all her legs around me and I got all my limbs around her and we just laid down and talked for a while. They even like you stroking their feelers."

"It's a rank..." The lizard responded, tapping the horn with the gold bands. "Officers of the Vekimen Defensive Task Force are identified by rank bands set into the horns. A Zukan has one less band then a Khyze, which is what I am. There are three ranks above me, and three ranks below me to put it simply" She continued. "As for the I'ee, yes... They are really into hugging and petting" She finished.

"Giant bee's that go around, just wanting to be cuddled? This place really is a paradise." The pilot responded, taken a sip of the brandy that had been sat in front of him. "So your prety high up then, Zahen? Do you run the whole force they've sent out here?"

"Technically. I am the official Liason between USO and the VDTF. Uso gives me orders, I make sure the VDTF can comply, and then I give the orders to those who need them. So yes... I command the local force" She stated simply.

"My rank is qualified to command ancillary class ships of the VDTF, but we don't have any anymore. So 10,000 people is enough to equate" She elaborated further.

"Remind me to stay on your good side, then." He otouted the glass up for a few seconds as if clinkin it against another imaginary one "How'd you'd get the job, anyway? I mean, assuming this position is as important for VDTF as I suspect it is. War hero? Record of exemplary service?"
A smirk spread across his face as he jokingly asked. "Brown Noser?"

"I'm the best at my job. The VDTF doesn't do war hero's or exlemplary service. We are expected to do our jobs, and do them effectively. However, if you want to stay on my good side, you could get me a drink" She offered.

"Sure, Sure, Akemi, put it on my tab, will you? Whatever she wants." Jason gave the lizard in front of him a expectant glance. "Since my payment situation with Uso is...complicated, you want to stay on my good side, make "whatever she wants" something cheap."

"Sure," Akemi said before calling over a barmaid to bring a glass and a bottle of gin. "What, you're saying you might stiff me? I'm not too worried. You don't need cash. You can pay me back with sexual favors as an excuse to release your pent up urges."

"A... Rootbeer float... I am curious as to what it is" She said, before holding up a hand "No... Alcohol please. I'd rather not die" She added the last part

"Sure, I can do that." The red eyed Neko mentally placed an order for the drink with one of the star people he'd brought down to help with things.

"Well, when Arccos said Nekos were basically appliances I don't think that's quite what she meant, but it's a thought..." He replied to the catboy. "Just so we're on the topic Zahen, might want to keep what kills you under wraps. I don't see Akemi trying to poison you or anything, but a lot of people out here would love to take out one of their oppressors from outer space, specially the kind that look like they could swallow them whole, and some of them might end up mixing drinks one of these days. "

Akemi grinned. "So I guess with such a high rank if you were to give this place a good review I'd get a lot of traffic. I better make sure you have a lot of customers lined up then." The idea of getting someone in such an esteemed position to willingly be reduced to a circus attraction and a common whore, her own term, highly amused him. "As for the safety of drinks I don't think you'd have to worry here. I treat my workers very well and they'd be risking losing out on a lot trying to pull something. Plus Smithee, the guy who runs this place for me, is a very understanding, practical guy."

"I would certainly hope so, but it's no secret. I've already had to dispose of a few Vekimen who drank Alcohol. It's unpleasant to witness. I've grown to know the feel it makes in my mouth. Better to know what might kill you and take a risk than be killed by it later" She explained simply. "As for swallow people whole... That is impractical. I'd allow them to liquify before I swallowed them"

"Hey, i'm not saying it'd be smart on their, but their's another holier then thou dumbass coming out of the vats everyday. Though it is nice to hear you aren't whipping the help out back....least not in a way thats unpleasant."He gave the woman beside him a solemn shaking his head. "Shit, if the soldiers who you lost were worth were worth a damn, hope whoever ended up slipping them the poison ended up liquified themselves. Dying from alchohol sounds like a hell of a way to go."

"Ew," was all Akemi had to contribute. "Ew. Ew. Ew."

Jason raised a eyebrow. "The dying of achohol, drinking a person bit, or are you just not a fan of whips in the bedroom? Because i'm telling you, that last one might be a deal breaker..."

Zahen chuckled. "The all mighty Nekovalkirja, disturbed by the idea of drinking rotted flesh? I thought you could just turn that off?" She asked, giving a tooth filled grin to the Girlyman. "After all, that's what we do with the food you give us" She added with an odd huffing that could probably be a laugh.

Akemi shrugged. "If that noise at the end was a laugh that's just like the I'ee. I didn't really have anything I wanted to add other than my lack of interest in the subject. I don't care what you do with the food as long as I get paid."

"Laugh? I thought she was having a coughing fit." He shook his head, returning to his brandy. "Anyway, if you do end up working out here, and I'm not advising you to go either way, might want to try to keep your brother from finding out."

The elfin eared Starman had a chuckle of his own. "Why not? She can have fun turning him away while showing him how busy she is with her mile long line up of eager customers or she can tell him to book an appointment for a million years later."

"My brother does not concern himself with my affairs. He has far too few bands to talk up to me. When he does, he gets quickly reminded not to" The lizard explained, taking a drink from her float. "Interesting... It's cold, but I assume that is nice to your kind" She remarked, continuing to lightly sip on the drink.

"I meant he might try to be your ONLY customer, and you were talkin about how much you were tired of him in the sack." The young man eyed the float curiously. "Never tried anything like it before...but, if I can say one good thing about Koga, he sells quality stuff."

Zahen offered the float. "I won't drink it all, so you can try some if you would like" She commented. "And I don't think my brother would manage that without doing something that would make me execute him"

"I think i'll take you up on that offer. Thanks." Jason took a drink himself, eliciting a grin from him afterwards. "Not bad, not bad."

"Too bad you didn't think indirect kiss and blush," Akemi said.

"Kiss? My kind can't actually kiss. However..." She started, her tongue slipping out of her mouth and sitting at about 2' long. "I can do this" She chuckled.

"Takes a bit more then sharing siliva to make me blush, man." At the sight of her flickin out her incredibly long tongue, the young man propped his head against one of his arms while he looked at her. "Between that and the horns, I think your a shoe-in if you ever try making it as a Death Metal Singer. I'm sure more then a few of The Cockpit's customers wouldn't mind it either."

"I'm sure they would," Akemi agreed in a casual tone. He wasn't all that impressed when the exterior of the the being was already plenty striking. "Heck, I bet I could enjoy it. Would someone have to worry about being dissolved by that?"

"As long as I maintain my oral rinse, the bacteria in my mouth can't grow. Which means it's safe to touch. It's also the second most sensitive part of our body" She explained, pulling the tongue back into her mouth quickly. "Given it's constantly protected, where other parts of our body are always exposed to harsh conditions"

"Suddenly I'm a bit more interested in how you go at it," Akemi quickly admitted.

"If you would like, I can demonstrate. Care to be the vict... Volunteer?" She asked.

"Against my better judgement, I'd be intrested in seeing this." He glanced expectedly at Akemi.

Akemi simply smiled ear to ear. "Well unless you wanna get under the table and give me a taste right here I think I'm fine. Besides, there wouldn't be much for him to see if you did."

"Why under a table? Sex is common here is it not" She asked bluntly. "Or is your kind squimish?"

Not entirely sure this was happening given how fast it seemed to progress, the only thing Jason added to the conversation. "Well, you were thinking of hiring her for stuff like this..."

"That, and I don't think this one would like this many teeth anywhere near his groin. Even our males say that is a big no no" She added.

"Well gosh Jason, if you wanna take a gander at my dick so badly why not just say so?" the Neko said in a high voice to get plenty of eyes on them. As he spoke he adjusted his chair to stick out away from the table and spread his legs.

The boys only response was a slight adjustment of his position in the seat to get a better look....causing it to unbalance and for him to fall down. "Sonuvabitch."

Zahen looked down at Jason when he fell, going back to her float. "I believe your kind has a saying for this... Grace of a Swan on Land" She said, huffing again.

Akemi had a good laugh. "I guess we'll wait till later when he's prepared himself mentally to fully appreciate the demonstration."

Zahen nodded, her leg starting to shake, claws tapping on the counter. "Yeah... Later..." She said, her eyes darting about.

"What's got you so on edge?" Akemi asked noting the rapid eye movement. "Were you looking forward to it that much? Are you okay?"

Zahen groaned. "Nothing... Feel funny, like my bones are trying to jump out of my skin" She explained, covering her eyes with her hands, her head propped up on her elbows.

The Neko simply smiled. "Well in that case wanna give me a try to give you something to focus on and take your mind off the headache? I mean the chance that you might get carried away and eat part of me or something would only make it more exciting."

Zahen grunted, looking around. "Yeah... Sure... I wouldn't mind going somewhere less bright and noisy" she explained, standing up to follow the proposition she didn't understand right now.

"Great," Akemi said smoothly before getting up and moving to help the lizard stand. "I'll just take you to the back room." Once she was up he slowly guided her away from the bright lights and commotion.

Settling back into his seat while he watched the two leave, Jason returned to his brandy...and the rootbeer float that Zahen left.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back