• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[System] Loovsha

You must have done a lot of research and homework to have done this. xD
Look at all the science.
You worked hard on this so I hope it gets approved alongside the other species and planet.

You might want to link to Ukiyo again down in its sub-section. If it is the only one with a more detailed article, you might also want to give it a little info blurb on this page to make it even more clear that it's the most important planet.

If the other planets in the system are used for their resources or anything else, might want to mention that as well. They probably wouldn't be completely abandoned or ignored. Maybe mention some satellites around them, a monitoring outpost, scientific study station?

Sorry, going through these in a random order. You mention Wallop and Keon on another page, but not here or Ukiyo as far as I saw. Maybe put a section about the measurement of time in this system?

Also I'm seeing references to a planet Peruniv that isn't listed in this system or on the wiki.

Oh Perinuv is what Ukiyo was before I changed the name last minute. The only mention of Perinuv on the wiki is the name of the planet art's file as well as on the Leoteona's wip page, which is outdated.

Keon is on this page 5 times. The first time I said: "1 Keon (3 YE)"

I added two mentions of "wallop" on this page.

I guess I was looking for a block of text that spelled out the time measurement, or perhaps up in the main description of the area. I see those now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back