Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

System P1-4 Porpoise

Sigma

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Star System
Submission URL: P1-4

Faction: Nepleslia
FM Approved Yet? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Previously Submitted?

Notes: Best star system for Jiyuuian refugees due to the abundance of seafood. But no wiki page so I had to make one to prevent red-linking.

What type of base is the orbiting NSN base?

While not a requirement, it would be nice to see the orbiting frigates named.

Terrestrial World: Purgatory
Needs fixing.

Since it contains a cultural section, I'll count it for the free stuff promotion.

Waiting on FM approval... Since Moonman is not available, this will fall to a co-FM. I will allow Kokuten or Tom or Fian to act as co-FM for faction approval purposes.

I see nothing wrong with this. In fact, it's something pretty new and I like the idea of foodie tourism.

It's a nice counterbalance to the rest of the colonies as well.

I say go for it, unless there's protest from other Nep GMs, in case they had plans for the system.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back