• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

T2A1 'Norris II' Main Battle Tank

Why is an organization that hasn't even been put up for approval yet getting a tank before the Marines?

Aendri said:
Why is an organization that hasn't even been put up for approval yet getting a tank before the Marines?

Because its through a corporation and the article is finished so why not submit it?

Because the organization you're saying it's made for doesn't exist. Either it's made for someone else, which needs to be stated, or it needs to wait on the organization.

Aendri said:
Because the organization you're saying it's made for doesn't exist. Either it's made for someone else, which needs to be stated, or it needs to wait on the organization.

Alright alright... Zen armaments for the moment then.

Code:
01[23] <Arieg> You approve of the Norris II?
[23] <TOResu> Link me.
01[23] <Arieg> https://stararmy.com/roleplay/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7404&p=120366#p120366
[23] <TOResu> Yeah go for it.
01[23] <Arieg> oks

Yup

If no one has any issues with this in the next few days, then I'll rule on it.

I'm assuming Norris is alright, given the lack of a complaint. I also don't see anything wrong with Norris (though I would like it if people would start coming up with their own names, and not using historic ones)

Regardless:

Approved

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…