• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Tai-Pattern Rock-Sucker

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
As Owner of the Mining Guild, I approve of this. But I hadn’t noticed it before, but in the link, you might want to have a namespace, like item, or equipment after the wip and before the name. Still, I think this might be useful, now we just need to wait for the FM’s of the NDC to approve.

I will take a look at this one next. Reviewer Assigned.

Hi there,

I think before I post a checklist on this, some things I would like to see - (I understand the drone template is a bit lacking) - This goes for both of the Tai-Pattern Submissions.

1. The implementation of the New Dusk Conclave Nomenclature System on this.
  2. Some more linkage into the Mining Guild and the SARPiverse
    • Year the product was made
    • Production - Mass? Limited?
    • Maybe something linking it to the type of Mining Guild Vessel or Facility that would carry this drone?
  3. The standard OOC Notes Section at the bottom of the page.
I will move the submission to a more appropriate namespace once it is approved.

Thanks

New Dusk Conclave Nomenclature System, potentially added. It seems small, but that's what I gleened...

Year it was made was sort of there, but I expanded that and put in production quantity. Though, they are designed to aid a miner rather than replace them, so anyone who has space for a basketball-sized drone on their ship would carry them. Designed to be universal aids more than carried by a single set of ships.

OOC notes section added.

If possible, can we get the two articles linked to each other, since they are related? If you need help with the formatting give me a buzz on discord.

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✅ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✅ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✅ ] 3. The article follows our wiki-style guidelines, including No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✅ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✅ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate and are not broken
[ ✅ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✅ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✅ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✅ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✅ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

It is exactly that, a rock sucker. Lol. Approved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back