Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Taka Hoshi

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Male Height: 6'2"
Male Weight: 170 lb.
Male Build: Muscular
Eye Color: light blue
Hair Color: black
Skin Color: Flesh (Caucasian)

Starter Iteams: Hard Leather Boots, Finger Cut Leather Gloves, Large Black Baggy Pants, Arm Warps, Darts (Poisons can be added) Black Martial Arts Belt, Tight Chain Mail muscle shirt, canteen, Toiletry Kit (contains shampoo, toothbrush, etc.), Garrote wire (hidden in watch),
Knife, Large silver Wolf Ring, 9mm pistol, notepad and pencil, Family Katana (SHARP!!!Passed down), Dark Blue Headband with Taka's Insignia.

Taka Hoshi is an Assassin and in any witch case he hase a ship or a small pod that he uses to hunt down his victims. He got the pod the easiest way you can get things. You kill the person that does own it and take it.

Rapier Medium Fighter (Stats found under 'Rapier Medium Fighter' in the 'Miscellaneous Vessels' page)

Name: Taka Hoshi (Tall/honorable, star)

Species: Geshrin
Creator/Parents:
Zen Hoshi (Father), Kimi Hoshi (Mother)

Faction: Independent
Current Assignment: N/A

Hair color and Style: Jet black hair with the front spiked up with a headband covering the roots.
Build and Skin Color: Taka has a detailed Muscular body and no fat making him look very Slim.
Face and Eye Color: Soft and Smooth skin,Caucasian. Normal North American facial features, very attractive.light blue eyes.
Distinguishing Features: Taka doesnt dress like other people, and dresses like a biker ninja then a solider.

Personality: Taka hardly ever smiles but that doesnt mean hes not happy. Taka is very nice but a lot of things make him mad.

Likes: books, women, sound of thunder, food, martial arts, and winning.
Dislikes: demons, bright colours and failure
Goals: To have true power

Class: Ninja
Skills:
(species/intrinsic)
Language: Geshrin - 6
(class)
Poisons - 4
Silent Movement - 4
(occupation)
Poisons - 5
Computer Operation - 5
Computer Programming - 5
Disguise - 5
Impersonation - 5
Weapons: Assassin (darts, garrote wire, etc.) - 5
(learned)
Pilot Shuttle - 5
Weapon: Swords (Katanas)- 5
Hand-to-Hand Combat - 5

History:Taka was 11 and he already had his black belt in jujitsu, but this was because his mother was his instructor. His farther was teaching him ninjitsu and when he was at age 16 he was about to raise to his final rank and be called master ninja. The night before Taka did not sleep, he was up all night training until morning. When it did come his time came to grade to his next and final level, his family was attacked. The demons fought Taka's family, but the demons strength could not be matched. They still fought on until both of Taka's parents lay in a pile of blood. Taka took up his father's katana and could only slay but one demon as the rest flue away, leaving him with his dead mother and father.

After that, Taka hunted the demon's and never stopped until they were all dead. Once Taka's task was complete he continued his ninjitsu training and finished under another master. Taka was now 20 and the top self employed assassin on the Geshrin's home planet. Within 5 years , his skills grew along with a new hate. Pirates... An old woman once told him "You have wings of STEEL. I'm not really sure why, but at this point in your life you've shut off emotion to the point of extreme apathy. You are cold and indifferent much of the time...or perhaps you're just a good pretender. Next to impossible to get close to, even those who do never see the real you. It's entirely possible that YOU don't even know the real you. You have a certain fascination or attraction to destruction on a massive scale - disasters, perhaps even death or the concept of the Apocalypse. Because you hold so much inside, one day you're simply going to snap. Then the mask will fall away, and your true wings will be revealed. Until then you will deal with whatever comes your way in icy bitter silence and acceptance. On the positive side, you are fearless and immeasurably strong - not much can crack through your defenses. You intrigue people, who can't help but wonder why you're the way you are. A loner and one who spends much of their time brooding and contemplating life and death - you are a time bomb waiting to explode and create some destruction of your own" After that he was knowen as an angel of death...

(Tell me me if anything is wrong so i may fix it)

Unfortunately, I cannot accept players that are under 16 years old.

Occassionally, we have content that might be considered unsuitable for minors and I don't want to have to have angry parents yelling at me if they see something questionable on my site.

When you're 16, you're welcome to come back, but I'm not going to waive the age requirement (at least, not without making some sort of waiver for parents to sign). In the meantime, I would suggest going to http://ayenee.org for roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back