• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Life Events Taking a couple of days off.

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Convention Veteran
Retired Staff
Hi folks, well after getting hit twice this week with different bad news about my wife's health. I am running on emotional empty. Kim and I are heading to Myrtle Beach for two days. Going to do some stuff we've always wanted to. Saturday we are going to Congregate to check it out.

I will make some posts tomorrow morning, but then it will probably be late Saturday night or Sunday morning before I make more posts.

Nashoba

Sorry to hear that Nashoba. I hope you guys have a great beach trip and that your wife will be OK. Enjoy your time at the con!

No problem Nash, take your time; we will all be here!~

Well, the last few days were exhausting, but we enjoyed ourselves. Lack of sleep for the past three nights has left me tired, so I plan on sleeping soundly. Tomorrow posting shall commence.

Reactions: Wes
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…