• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Takumi Class ECC (Expeditionary Command Cruiser)

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
Discord Booster

Thanks to all on the GM forum that aided me with this.

I would like to remind you that Star Army is a roleplaying community not a University. We try to stay within the realms of science but some concepts are indeed fiction.

You mean exceptionally fictious, right? Seeing how even most science fiction tries to carry itself even remotelt seriously about their technology.

Again...

If we are going to debate the overall technology of Star Army....make a thread for it.

The hyperspace fold speed should read 78,256,900c; it's missing the leading 7. This mistake is also present in the Chiharu-class statistics.

[EDIT] Also, the uni- and omnidirectional sensors descriptions refer to the electronics package as being a M-IES (MEGAMI), whereas it should be KAMI.

[EDIT #2] The Chiharu has a number mismatch for it's escape pods: "Escape Pods (5500): Six thousand KFY Type KiS-2408es escape pods..."

Fixed. I'm also going to start consolidating the PANTHEON descriptions into single pages for each, that way there's less duplicate content and updates can be made much more easily.

Armor complement could be tweaked, given recent advances.

The Sylph M4-1A had a refit to design 2A, which is a mix of ship defense/anti-starship power armor. Since the Takumi is assigned with 6000 ace-type Lamias, you may want to consider using the new Sylph II since it's essentially the Lamia's successor (besides, the Sylph 1A is being phased out: its really inferior to the Daisy.)

I recommend you use the space the 750 Sylph armors used for extra Daisy armors instead. You'll have a hard time going wrong with using Daisies as ground units ^_^

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…