• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [Tamahagane Corporation] Request to negotiate with DION

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Convention Veteran
Retired Staff
To: Sky Marshall Pyros Thrull Westwood
Premier of the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia

My clan has recently purchased a few companies and formed a new corporation. One of the companies that we purchased is Emrys Industries. I am contacting you to assure you and the Nepleslian people that Tamahagane Corporation values the relationship Emrys Industries has enjoyed with your military and your people.

I would like to arrange a meeting with representatives of the DIoN to negotiate establishing a facility on Nepleslia Prime. We feel this would help to reinforce our commitment to Nepleslia, provide jobs, and decrease shipping costs.

I await your response.

Sincerely,
Tamahagane Hikaru, CEO Tamahagane Corporation

To: Sky Marshall Pyros Thrull Westwood

I would be honored to meet with you. I did not presume to impose on your busy schedule. I will arrange transportation for myself and my entourage as soon as possible.

I look forward to meeting with you in person.

Sincerely,
Tamahagane Hikaru,
CEO Tamahagane Corporation

I'll have my boys radio you the directions, just drop by Nepleslian Prime, and they'll meet you there.

Signed,
Sky Marshall Pyros Thrull Westwood
Premier of the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia

RPG-D RPGfix
Back