Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SYNC Tamahagane Corporation to Koga Akemi

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Retired Staff
Inactive Member
Convention Veteran
fetch.php

To: Koga Akemi-Ittô Hei
YSS Eucharis

Dear Koga-Ittô Hei,

We of the Tamahagane Clan and Corporation we moved with your generosity in this time of crisis mentioned in this news article. It is events like this by unique individuals that gives us hope that our Empire will always flourish.

Hearing of your love of music, we have manufactured a special item for you to assign in fulfilling your dream.

A package will arrive shortly containing an Te-G5 Adante Keyboard.

fetch.php

This is our newest electronic synthesizer. However, your Adante will look somewhat different because it has been accessorized.

We hope that you will enjoy this small token of our appreciation.

Please contact us when you are on leave again, and we will arrange for a representative from our Taichimora Entertainment Technologies Division to meet with you regarding a business opportunity.

Sincerely,
Tamahagane Hikaru, Shuhan
Tahamagane Corporation

To: Tamahagane Hikaru, Shuhan

Dear Mr. Tamahagane Hikaru,

I am delighted to hear that my action pleased you and your clan as much as it did. I greatly appreciate your gift and eagerly await its arrival. I will be sure to treasure it and immediately begin practicing with it once I receive it. I will also definitely use it in my performances. I have already purchased your entertainment division's Anaba and Game Buddy and very much enjoy using both daily. I am honoured to receive an offer to work with such a prestigious business and clan. It is also pleasant to receive one from such staunch supporters of the Empire. Naturally, I am very interested in it and will do as you ask.

Respectfully,
Koga Akemi

To: Tamahagane Hikaru, Shuhan

Dear Mr. Tamahagane Hikaru,

Starting today I will be taking leave on Hanako's World. I was wondering if you would mind including Ogama Mio in your business proposition. As I am sure you already know, together we have formed KOgama and received very positive reception. She will be available to meet and discuss matters with me and your representative in person if you would like to have her present since she is coming to spend my leave with me.

Respectfully,
Koga Akemi

To: Koga Akemi-San.

Thank you for contacting us and letting us know your location.

It so happens that we have some people in that area overseeing some work we are doing. I am authorizing, Tamahagane Osamu, to contact you and enter into a dialog.

I am confident that we can come to an equitable arrangement.

Sincerely,

Tamahagane Hikaru

RPG-D RPGfix
Back