Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Tansaku-Class Refit

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Retired Staff
Inactive Member
Convention Veteran
Okay, after two years of operation, and due to some things being phased out of use on the SARP. I decided while working on improving the quality of the DOGA that it was time for a minor upgrade to the design.

Tansaku-Class 1B

Sections are identified with 1B for where the changes are. They include:
  • Replacing all weapon pods with retractable turrets.
  • Adding two airlocks on deck six port and starboard
  • An upgrade to the STL and CDD engines, giving the ship a slightly faster STL speed, and increases the FTL cruise speed.

Other wise all other parts remain the same.

I know this is a bit much to ask, but ... could it look less like a straight swipe from Star Trek? I mean, it's got the nacelles, the dish up front ...

We've got ships like the Yui and the Plumeria, then this. It feels a bit much, considering our shuttles already have gone the Trek way.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back