• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

TATC-0003 'Longboat'

• The Armor system should have an overall DR, not a separate one for each component.
  • The Shield system should have an overall DR, not a separate one for each component.
  • Words such as UOC, LSDF should be interlinked into the wiki to the appropriate articles.
  • Artwork would be nice.

Other than the issues I pointed out above, the submission looks okay. Let me know when revisions have been made.

Revisions required for approval.

As stated in the Lorath shield system the Combined shield system can be activated for ten minutes only. And is only a minor increase in overall power for a short period of time. Combined Shield System

The armor shouldn't be an issue considering it has to have that since we are being thorough with what we're talking about since it has an external armor mount, and internal armored frame much like the Winter.

Art is not my forte' so maybe Doc can come up with something.

As for the links, I've added some.

Yeah... art... about that... It'll happen when it happens. Art is not something which I'm able to conjure out of thin air easily.

I've added links to the UOC and Matriarchy pages, and I've done the armor's overall DR. The shields however have vexed me since I am going by what it says in the article and at the moment I'm petering on what to do about it. As I've said on that issue I am wholly confused on how to handle it. If you wish for the overall DR for the shields as well I do believe it can be done. Will require some re-writing but it is possible.

Approved for IC usage.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back