Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

TEAB4 Flamethrower

Sigma

Inactive Member
Submission Type:Military weapon
Submission URL:TEAB4

Faction: Nepleslia
FM Approved Yet? Yes, MoonMan. Yesterday

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Previously Submitted? no

Notes:a simple flame thrower which is intended to see limited use in Nepleslian plots. Just updated the page

Added: PDR 3 rating
and stuff about adding a layer of armor to cover the bottle so that it is less susceptible to exploding from a hit

So... I thought this was a relatively easy thing to get passed since it takes just two minutes to double check my additions.

The problem Sigma, is that I do believe this now falls under the new weapons template. Which would mean you'd need to fix the page up to adhere to the new template.

Rather annoying that I had to put so much work into what was really a minor update. But it's been placed in the new format.

I've left the nomenclature system alone because I don't understand how to number a flamethrower like this.

Can't say I'm surprised, after looking at Nam's product list..

Anyway; here's what it would be:

Na-W2-1D

Nothing more, sorry I hadn't gotten back to you, seems I've been neglecting my duties here.

Approved

RPG-D RPGfix
Back