• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uso Tasuki said:
I don't see how the waffle could be viewed as anything other than a military ship.

Seeing how it's a drone and not a ship. It's not a ship.

I'm dropping the Creation argument, since a) I lack the sources to shut you up, and b) even if I did have them, you'd ignore them and claim Suspention of Disbelif, which never works anyway,

So your argument is that you can not make a drone ship? That it is impossible for anyone in this setting to build a ship that operates without a crew? That autonomous devices like pantheon, orbit weapons, Nekos, Yamataians, robots, and ect, can not possibly ever be created in this setting?

You are dropping the Creation argument because you are wrong.

Hey everyone --

DISTRACTION SAMUS
1152426520389.jpg

Don't make me use the llama. Can we chill for the night and wait for Wes?

I am giving up on the Creation argument because I can't cite a sourse you'll not ignore.

Also a Drone is not a ship because a Ship has a requirement to be a ship. A Ship must at lest beable to be manned by one person. A Rowboat is a ship, an automated wing the width of a human arm is not a ship.

Plus, STOP GENERALIZING MY POSTS DAMNIT!!!

That autonomous devices like pantheon, orbit weapons, Nekos, Yamataians, robots, and ect, can not possibly ever be created in this setting?

These aren't automated flying machines are they? No, They're not!

Locking until Wes takes a look. I promise I'll point it to him so he can provide feedback.

Uso Tasuki said:
The size edit has been made, Aether generators can be small enough to fit inside the space designated for them in the craft. Wazu would know how to create a CFS. Smart metals are already available today so you can not say that the material is not approved for use in SA. I don't see why I shouldn't be able to call things what I want and there is no self replicating nanotechnology. The waffle uses old fashioned fabrication printers.

For those of you who chose not to read I adressed all the problems with the waffle, the only real one being the mistake I made on the size. The rest have no merit, I have said why they have no merit, and if anyone wants to counter my points with their own go ahead but both of you HAVE NOT. Saying I am wrong is not a point of argument, you have brought nothing to prove I am wrong other than your opinions and have altogether missed both the original reasons for the not approval but have turned this into a flame thread stoping any discussion on the technology with your rambleing.
You have not addressed these issues, you've merely tried to dispell them without any effort; they still exist and are still valid. No means no. Stop reposting this same submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back