• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Thanks, Everyone!

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
This might be a little unnecessary, but...

This community is a pretty important facet of many of our lives. So much so that it, for me, is something taken really seriously. I don't know if that's the right way to take it. I think I'll be a little more easy on people. Friends and people I don't know as friends, alike, need to be treated with more respect and care than I have treated them. I feel like I should definitely apologize for wanting to do some things recently. Something I wanted was unattainable and I had a hard time coping with that, at first. It was only through talking it out with Wes, friends, and others that I came to some conclusions. Namely, that what I do to people and the plots they run around me and my own need to be safeguarded just as much as my own. I can and will be more cognizant of everyone in the future.

So, I'm really sorry.

I will definitely be making more Phod NPCs to prove I'm not taking myself too seriously.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…