• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission The Black Angel

Yoshi

Inactive Member
Submission Typeersonal ship/ Vampire class
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=kuro_no_tenshi:kuro_no_tenshi

Faction: Rei belongs to SAoY but the ship is a personal owned vessel
FM Approved Yet? (Yes/No; Who, When) nope.
Faction requires art? (Yes/No) don't think so

For Reviewers: I know it is short but it is just describing the differences between the Black Angel and the original Vampire Class
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes/No) Noppers
Contains New art? (Yes/No) It will once I get around to finishing the model
Previously Submitted? (Yes/No; explain reason if rejected) Noppers

Notes:the ship has been used in the Sakura II plot for the last mission, though it was just an generic Vampire class at that time. this was purchased IC in this THREAD.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
The article needs an overview after the title header. There are multiple "it's" errors that should be changed to "its." "It's" is a contraction and only means "it is."

I have no clue what you mean by over view. As for the it's its problem... I'll take a look

I mean headers should always have something between them, and the top header (the title) should be followed by text that gives a general overview of what the article is about.

MEGAMI computers are restricted to military use only.

Any suggestion for a comparable, civy model... I won't be able to fix this until later tonight, spent last night in the ER with chest pains... long story short I'm alive, for now, They say, as long as i don't step in front of a car or anything I might make it until I'm at least 70.

But yeah any suggestions, the MEGAMI was the only system I knew that could handle the digital strain.

I'd look at products by Emrys and Origin. They make some good computers.

kk will do, But later tonight, but past that how is the rest of the page? and will I have to resubmit it each time there is an upgrade done or a modification?

I think it's okay. Upgrades generally don't have to be approved for individual ships as long as they use existing systems.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…