Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character [The Black Vipers] Abigayl Dorkley

Semjax

The Cloaked Character
Inactive Member
Species: Nepleslian/Minkan Mix
When a Minkan woman wants to have a child with a Nepleslian, she has a choice between having a Minkan baby (standard) or a Nepleslian baby (optional) but there's no species mixing. But a bigger issue is that the Minkan (NH-31) species wasn't around until YE 33, meaning the maximum age of someone naturally born to a Minkan parent is currently 3 years old. The NH-22C predecessor to the Minkan wasn't around until YE 28 either. Suggestion: Make the mom a Geshrin.
Abigayl was born to Jun Hosikawa a former medic of the Star Army of Yamatai,
When?
This training makes her qualified to pilot power armor
Qualified by who? Has she actually worn power armor before?
She has also some knowledge in how to drive tanks, however she never actually drove a tank before. She would be considered a Journeyman in this skill.
I don't think you can be a journeyman at something you've never done. I know some things about tank controls too, and have been inside some tanks during Army training but I wouldn't consider myself a "journeyman" because the definition is "an individual who has completed an apprenticeship and is fully educated in a trade or craft, but not yet a master." (Source: Wikipedia).

Daddy Issues:

Was in the Nepleslian Marine Corp for 22 years making it to the rank of colonel before retiring and leading a life of pirating.
The NSMC has only been around since YE 30, which is 6 years from the current year (YE 36). Before that it was the Star Army of Nepleslia (YE 28-YE 30) and before Nepleslian independence, there was just the Star Army of Yamatai (a.k.a. the Grand Star Army).

Made Jun a Geshrin.

Will give her a set birth date.

will clarify that her father trained her as if she was military this includes the art of Power Armor and that her father deems her 'qualified', and that yes she has worn power armor before.

And will fix my wording on Vehicles, Give me two shakes of a tailfeather and it'll be fixed.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back