• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character [The Black Vipers] Zylis Darkjasper

It says this was an NNSO character, but the NNSO article says it is not approved to be used in the RP.

@Wes: He was a Field Team Six Character from Open RP. Just like two other characters that have been approved before him. I can remove the links to the NNSO pages but it is legitimately part of the character's canon history. I thought that was clear when I had made the comment about it in Gunhand4171's Raphael Castiel character.

Seems like what we need to happen is for the NNSO to be approved so these FT6 characters are in the clear.

Unfortunately Saul/Homeside 6 is MIA which is why FT6 is dead in the water. The main NNSO page is completed, but it's up to you how you want to handle that.

After reading Koenig808's rejection of the NNSO, I have updated Zylis' sheet to reflect the retconned history and affiliation with the IPG.

We've ironed out the former NepSec characters and taken care of it both in character and out of character. With Archander's changes and our arrangements, I think this character is ready to go.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…