• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: 188604 The Caged Bird Sings

G

Gunhand4171

"How are you feeling Raphael?" Ivory asked, the Medic Uso had brought with the group was stringing up a new unit of Raphael's blood that she had taken for storage before this whole thing began. She had been watching him throughout the night, occationally changing bandages and fluids as needed, though now that morning had come she had decided to speak to her patient, gently waking him with her voice.

Raphael stired. The surgery took quite the toll on him. All of his bones were reset, a full course of anti biotics, feeding tube, IV fluids, and oxygen mask. He looked up and blinked. "Ivory?"He asked with a raspy voice through the oxygen mask. He brought his hand up to see if she was really there.

She would reach for his hand, gently holding it in hers and rubbing her thumb along his palm, "You were hurt pretty badly." She explained, "And the facilities here are make-shift at best. It could be a while before you are feeling like your old self. Are you feeling any sharp pain anywhere?"

He slowly looked himself over. "I believe the question is where does it not hurt...*cough*" He felt all the tubes on his body. His wing was on fire and rapped up. He also felt a cold patch on his neck. "What's this?" he asked poking his neck and instantly regreting it.

She would take hold of his other hand and gently pull it away from the patch, "Please don't touch the medical equipment," She said firmly, "I don't need you injuring yourself any more than you already are." She would place his hands down by his side, and then turn her attention to one of the fluid bags, making a slight adjustment to the drip to slightly up the level of painkillers dripping into his body. It wouldn't be long before he would feel a soft surge of warmth that helped to blot out the pain.

As the warmth spread through his body he visably sunk into his bed. "Thank you." He said feabily. "How pissed is she?" He asked closeing his eyes.

"Uso?" Ivory asked, "She hasn't stopped by yet... I don't think I am one to judge her mood but she certainly isn't her usual cheery self... though she also isn't one to stay mad for long." She would sit down on the edge of the bed, being careful not to damage Raphael's wings as she put one hand on his leg, "Besides, naked is a good look for you!"

Raph chuckled softly. "Should have saw the leash they kept around my neck." He said pointing to his neck. His wing fluttered softly but his wrapped wing just kind of hung there. "What happened to my wing?" He asked with fear in his eyes. "Why won't it move..."

"It is broken, and it needs time to heal. I promise I will have you feeling good as new in a few weeks." Ivory would get back up off the bed and go to his wing, checking to make sure that it was being held steady by the splint they attached, "Just try not to move it and it will be fine. Once you get more hydrated we can try nanomachine therapy to mend you... but for now you need rest."

He sighed. "Okay...okay." He said calming himself. "I bet everyone is angry at me..." He said testing each limb to see which ones he could move. He cound't use the entire left side of his body. He could only move his right arm, leg, and wing. "Well this sucks." He said trying to wiggle his left index finger.

She would bop him on the nose with one of her fingers, "Stop moving." she said placing a soft hand on his right arm, "I haven't spoken to everyone... but Cyrus is very happy to have you back. I don't think anyone is mad at you."

He quit moving and just laid still. "Can I see Uso please Ivory?" He asked softly. "I miss her..." He said looking over to her.

"Only if you promise not to move." Her tone stern, like a teacher asking her children to behave.

He smiled softly. "Yes mom..." He replied weakly.

"Oh hush, I'm not old enough to be your mom." The medic playing hurt as she turned towards the door, "Now you be good while I'm away."

It would seem like quite a bit of time would pass before Uso walked through the door, "So you nearly died." She said curtly.

When Uso entered Raph smiled warmly. "Hey Uso... you missed it. I had a collar and leash." He joked

"No, you don't get to mention fun things. You nearly got yourself killed and I am mad at you." Her arms crossed over her chest, her voice firm, "You stop taking these things seriously and you'll get killed. There are no ST backups out here."

Raphael looked up her, tears in his eyes. "Oh trust me, I am not letting you do that to me." He laughed. "Gods I thought I wasn't going to see you again..." He said looking up at her.

Uso continued to look at him with sterness in her eyes. "Stay on the ship from here on out. If you go to train your little army bring one of the Ragna-soldiers with you, and do it while in power armor."

He sighed and closed his eyes. "Please don't hate me..." He said as a tear fell. "I was...I didn't know what to do..." He said.

Uso shifted her weight to one foot, her hips moving to one side, "... So what happened with Julie?" She asked.

He eyes looked away. "Cyrus refuses to tell me. He has banned me from going to find her." He said with a hint of contempt. "Once I am up and moving I will find her with or without his help." He stated firmly.

"I asked what happened to Julie." Uso replied, "And I'm pretty sure I didn't stutter the first time."

"I don't know damn it." He stated flatly. "We were ambushed. Julie told me she had an Aunt that she wanted to stay with so I went to see if she was there. Julie got tossed down a well and I jumped in after her." He said. "I woke up with a rusty chain around my neck with half my body broken. I don't know what happened to her after that. But, I know that Cyrus knows. And he is going to tell me."

"You've got a job to do here. Go after her and I'll break your fucking neck."

Raphael looked a bit taken aback. "I'm sorry damn it!" He yelled, though it came out raspy and cracked. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I haven't I suffered enough?" He said looking down at all the tubes and wraping around his body.

"No, and you're still fucking crying about it. I can tolerate you being cute when you're doing your job well. Shit like this makes you PROFOUNDLY un-funny." She replied.

"Then why did you waste your fucking time to find me? You could have just let me die..." He replied coldly.

"I did leave you to die. Cyrus and Errowyn saved you."

He just stayed silent.

"UH... Uso..." Ivory said, barging in on them, "I... Can I speak with you a moment? I would like to get some hemosynth material for later."

Uso would look over her shoulder at Ivory... and then head out the door.

"I'll be right back..." Ivory would mouth sorry over to Raph, and then close the door behind her.

Raphael felt like he had been shot in the heart. He picked up his good hand and ripped the oxygen mask from his face. He breathed heavily, as anger and grief gripped him. 'Left me to die? She fucking left me to die!!!' He thought. He wanted to punch something. He wanted to... to...

He let his arm fall down to his eyes. He just wanted to go home. He was beyond done. He just felt an empty void in his chest.

Ivory would come back into the room a little while later, quietly picking up the oxygen mask and putting it back over his face. "I told you not to touch the medical equipment..."

He looked away. "Maybe everyone would be better off had I just..." He didn't finish the statment

"Don't talk like that." Ivory said, "We're all glad to have you back. Even Uso... She is just... passionate."

"Bull shit Ivory." He snapped. "She told me to my fucking face that she would have let me die..."

"Cyrus and Errowyn were handling it." Ivory said, as if that made it better. "Just.... relax ok? Your heart rate is already spiking"

Cyrus stormed in, his eye alerting him to a spike in Raphael's stats. "What the hell is wrong with you now?" Cyrus asked nodding to Ivory.

Raphael just turned away. "You should have left me Cyrus..."

Cyrus stormed up to him and slapped Raphael across the face.

"CYRUS!" Ivory snapped, "YOU STOP HITTING MY PATIENT!"

"YOUR PATIENT IS ACTING LIKE A WHINNY TEENAGER!" He yelled back turning to Raph.

Ivory watched sternly, staying close and watching over Raphael protectively from the other side of the bed.

Raphael held his hand up to the growing red spot on his face. "What the hell Cy!" He yelled rasply

"I hit you because you're acting like a little bitch! I did not train to act like this you fucking idiot!" He yelled. Cyrus turned and stormed out slamming the door behind him.

"I'm so sorry...." Ivory said, sitting back down on the side of the bed, and gently running a hand through his hair, "You're having a terrible day..."

Raphael's eyes glistened. He just closed his eyes and rubbed the spot where he got slapped. It stung like fire. Cyrus's mechanical hand left a pretty red hand print across his face.

Ivory would just sit there with him, her fingers trailing down the side of his face, warmly holding his cheek for a moment... then trailing down to his chest.

His hand fell from his face. "Gods, why do they not understand...?" He asked softly. The hell the went through in the caves. No one truly understood. Even he as an IPG agent, who was trained for such a thing, was still unprepaired for the pyschological toll it took on his mind. Not getting to see sunlight, having sleeping drugs thrown in your face, having your wings plucked like a pet bird. He felt like a plaything for everyone elses agendas. Even now... He just dropped his hand to Ivory's and closed his eye tightly, trying to shut out the world.

"I think it was nice the way you were willing to be a father for Julie and Jacob. I am sure you'll make a great dad someday." Ivory said, rubbing his chest with her hand, trying to help change the subject.

Raphael shook his head. "I wasn't very good at it. I drove Julie away. She probably hopes to never see me again." He said sadly.

"Kids don't always appriciate what you do for them, especally at that age." Ivory replied, "I think she'll look back on her angel fondly. Besides, you'll need to get better before you can go make sure that they are taking good care of her."

Raphael just nodded. "I don't know. I was just hopeing to that another child wouldn't have to leave through what I did." He replied softly. "But, I guess that I would have made for a shitty parent. How could I be a guardian to a girl of a xeno phobic world?" he asked no one in particular.

"The same way you would be a parent to any kid." Ivory replied, "I was a lot younger than you when I had Snow, it wasn't easy raising her either..."

"I bet..." He said softly looking at Ivory. He took a deep breath. "Hey, at least Cyrus and Uso are working well together now it seems." He mentioned off handidly.

"I Haddn't noticed... Cyrus really seems to enjoy working with Errowyn... They're kinda cute together." Ivory replied with a smile.

"Yeah... They work well together." He said with a look of longing. "I want that with Uso... To bad she is ready to space me."

"Raph.... Uso is single for a reason. She isn't an easy person to be around all the time."

Raphael smiled warmly. "No, I could stay by her side all the time. She is sarcastic and funny. I love being around her, I just wish that she felt the same." He said sadly.

meanwhile:

"You're being mean to Raphael. Go do something else for a while ok!? I need to make sure he survives the night." Ivory said, her voice a mix of concern, pleading, and yelling all at the same time... She'd leave Uso in the hallway and head back into the room with Raph only to have to force Cyrus out shortly after.

Cyrus slammed the door walking out of the room and right into Uso. "Sorry ma'am." He said, stopping a few inches infront of her almost running into her. "Did you go see him yet? He has been asking about you constantly." He said rubbing his head.

"You know. The only reason I'm not yelling at you is because you got results. Leave me out of the loop intentionally AND fuck up.... that will get you in trouble." Uso said firmly.

Cyrus held up a finger. "Uso we need to talk." Cyrus replied, anger rising. "One" Held up his index finger. "You were emotionally compromised, and we feared what you would do." He lowered his index and raised his ringfinger. "Two, you need to calm the fuck down. Raph desereved it, but to say you have let him die? You and I both know that is bull shit." He lowered his ringfinger and lifted his middle finger. "Do not tell me how I can use my soldiers and intel. You give us orders and I figure out how to get it done. They answer to me." He said dropping his hand.

Uso put her hand on Cyrus' shoulder, "You did good work getting Raph back. I just want you to know, that I know, you were keeping me in the dark. It turned out alright, so you've earned some of my trust in your judgement and abilities... But I am being clear on the rules now. If you don't involve me, then it is either your win or your fuckup.

We also know this isn't as dangerous as Raphael made it. Stay in your suit and you're immune to whatever they throw at us. Had Raph died, it would have been his fault."

Cyrus sighed. "Yes the kid fucked up, but he is still that. An inexpirenced kid who has seen to much in the short amount of time he has been alive. We know these things, but he lets emotion rule his heart. Hell I still do at time, but I know how to reign it in." He said looking at Uso, this time his turn to place a hand on her shoulder. "He knows it too. Right now all he wants is for you to be by his side. That shook him up and needs you. You don't have to be there as the Empress, but as his friend. You know somewhere in that heart of yours that you are relieved he is back." He said softly. "Just cut him some slack. I have him under lock and key."

"And what?" Uso crossed her arms again, "Baby him for the rest of his life? He can take care of himself, or he can end up dead."

Cyrus shook his head again. "You are missing the point. Did he tell you about his past? Everyone he gets close to abandons him. His family disowned him at 16, his father and sister died and his own mother ran out on him, and now you are walking out on him when he needs someone most." He replied calmy. "The reason he gets himself in these messes is because he is trying find someone to rely on, because he has had no one else for so long. When he met you he was so excited and called me right after. He likes you and you walking out..."

"Stop it, I don't need any sappy stories." Uso said, cutting him off. "... you're making him sound like some kind of puppy dog. I don't need a pet, I need soldiers and leaders."

Cyrus threw his arms up. "GOD DAMN IT WOMAN! Get it through your thick skull. The only fucking reason he is here is for you. Keep treating like a tool and he will leave and I don't fucking blame him." He said turning and walking away. "I have after action reports to compile." He said bitterly as he stormed off.

Uso watched him storm off, then looked over at the makeshift medical bay for a moment.

"You make it sound like she's your first crush," Ivory said, getting up from the side of the bed so she could pull a chair over, setting herelf up close by, "...I, I'm really sorry about all this."

Raphael sighed. "She is my first crush..." He said looking over to her. "It is not your fault I choose to make a bad decision. This is all my fault." He said glummly.

"It is normal for your pride to be hurt as well as your body... both need time to heal." Ivory replied.

He just shrugged. "I wish I could just go back to the way things were... One bad decsion caused a cascade effect to fuck me, and the people I care about, up." He said softly.

"Some things you have to learn to live with Raphael. Julie will be fine, your friends will be fine... and you'll be fine.... once you finish healing."

Raphael just nodded and looked over at her. "Sorry you have to sit here with me..." He said with a frown.

"Maybe I want to be here? Cyrus wasn't the only one worried about you."

He smiled softly. "Then I am sorry I scared you." He said closing his eyes.

"You can appologize by..." Ivory was cut off as the door opened. Uso would walk in, sit down in the corner of the room, and pull out her Datapad.

"....by getting better," Ivory finished.

Raphael tuned to see Uso walk in. His eyes widened slighty that she came back. Then he just smiled and rested his head again. He took the mask off and smiled at her. "Thank you." He said placing the mask back on.

Without looking up Uso would respond, "Cyrus guilted me into it."

He just smiled and closed his eyes accepting her answer. He slowly drifted off to sleep, the pain meds kicking in with full effect.

Errowyn came clomping in, making the Ragnarok Mercs very nervious in her Full blown Yamataian Power Armor. The Dreaded Daisy Armor. She even made the armors movement seam feminine. But then that was the advantage of having a full SPINE connection with the Daisy. She could hear a rodent fart in the deep dungeon sublevels if she wanted to. She gave orders to a terrified serveant to bring her a meal and a bath in her room at the palace. She glanced into the infirmary wing in passing. But didnt stop as she other things on her mind. She took off flying up the steps with a mear thought and controlling it till she reached her level. She moved gracefully to her room and entered it. She parked her Daisy and shut it down after she opened it to depart it. Stepping out, wearing a skin suit that exposed her back where the SPINE connection was. She moved and sat her desk after opening up the big french door type of windows to let in the cooling breeze of the late evening.

Serveants hustled in the big wooden tub and began to fill with steaming water for her bath and along with her evening meal. A few serveants got the fire going in the fireplace and lit up the lamps about the room. The senior looked at her as she dismissed them. They fled her room. The Last one closing the door behind them.

Errowyn smiled as she was finally alone and stripped nude to climb into the tub of hot water. She gave a soft sigh as she let the hot water sooth her muscles

*BOOM-THUCK* The door was slammed open almost as fast and as loudly as it was slammed closed, "HEY ERROWYN!" Uso called out, headint to the bath tub, hoping up onto the nearby counter overlooking the spot where the Tub had been setup, "Got a moment to talk?"

Errowyn had sat up and looked towards the door seeing Uso come barging in and the door slamming shut. She winced at the yelling, but settled back in the tub. "Sure." She was curious to hear what Uso wanted. "Go ahead...." She was about to be snarky, but the mood Uso was in, she let her voice fade to nothing.

Uso just sat there for a bit, not quite focusing in on Errowyn. She still had on her tank top and black pants... though they were a bit more dust covered than normal, no doubt from the long trip it took to get there.

After a few minutes of watching Uso and giving her a quick look over. Errowyn stood up, letting the water sluice off her body and pad barefoot over to where her bathrobe lay and put it on. She settled at her desk where her meal was. "Hows Raph doing?" She ventured a wild guess as she uncovered her meal and began to eat. She ate with manners.

"Ok I guess? Ivory's putting him back together..." Uso replied, "... He's cute and all... but I'm just not that into him. He acts like a kid and I'm kinda choosey when it comes to guys. Tend to go for the... well... not the cute pet type."

"Cyrus type? the Manly men?" Errowyn ventured softly, eyes lit up with warmth, and then faded. She resumed her eating her meal.

"He did score some points with me today."

"Who? Raph or Cyrus?" Errowyn spoke then took a drink as she listened.

"Cyrus, getting Raph back was well handled... I like that Cyrus can take care of himself. I feel like I have to keep an eye on Raph and kinda... baby him or whatever... But I'd feel like shit saying that to his face." Uso hummed a bit, "I suppose I want more of an independent partner type? Preferably one that makes me feel a bit subby."

"Feel feminine?" Errowyn giggled a bit when hearing that from Uso. "Want me to drop a bug in Raphs ear? Or let you hve a night with Cyrus?" Errowyn gave a soft snicker. "Maybe that will give Raph some spine. There are other Mercs who think you are quite pretty. Some would like to see a Neko crawl on the floor abit.."

"I'm in no hurry to find a guy."

"A female?" Errowyn would say.

"Thats not what I meant. The Ragna-Crew... Cyrus... Raph... they all seem a little immature. Like they are trying too hard to be these mature badasses....." Uso slumped back a bit, "Ugh, this is hard."

"What do you expect from a bunch of Neppies. They are into guns and beer. And if they get lucky. A girl." Errowyn spoke thoughtfully. "Maybe you need to read a few romance novels."

Uso chuckled, "Women are easy. Men... I mean. Yeah I thought about jumping into Bed with Cyrus but it feels like cheating on Raph."

"Only person you are cheating is yourself. Dump the loser if he aint giving you what you need." Errowyn then snickered, then spoke again as if to someone else. "Oh shut up. I know I am no expert." She focused on Uso. "Go after the dude who can satify you." Giving Uso a soft smile. She pushed the remenants of her meal to the side.

"And what? Join you in Cyrus's harem?"

"Will be gone for a few weeks getting my Kawarime much overdue overhaul. Have at him. At least you will have some fun." Errowyn spoke.

"I don't know... as much as sharing with you sounds fun I don't think Cyrus is what I'm looking for either. He's kinda the same way... just sorta... " Uso rolled her eyes, "The kinda guy to wear a three piece suit on a first date."

"And spends billions just to make the place nice for a female." Errowyn snickered. "You must be listening to the Merc Guards talking." She looked thoughtful. Idly twirling her fork in her fingers. "I dont know what to say Uso.

"Well this is kinda my first time doing the girl talk thing... usually I don't let Ivory speak..." Uso grinned a bit, then let her face turn sour again, "FUUUUCK.... I feel so responsible for the way Raphael feels. What the hell?"

Errowyn shrugs. "He dug his own grave on his forray with Julie. Even though she did help save his life." She looked at Uso. "All I know these Neppies are very possesive when they get their hands on a woman that shows them the slightes interest in them. It can be very good feeling, yet... Makes it feel like they dont trust you." She leaned back in her chair.

Uso slumped down again, slowly sliding off the counter and onto the floor, "Yeah... if I could be just friends with Raph I would. Maybe it'd lead to something when he grew up. I mean did you see the way he was so eager to play father with Julie? Splooosh.... " Uso chuckled a bit, "But, he thinks we're super-serious or something after the first date. He'd probably flip shit if he saw me around another guy.... haven't even told him about our little run in..."

Errowyn giggles softly. "I have not told anyone about our tryst aboard the Queens Slave. So dont feel bad about that." She looked thoughtful. "Maybe he will be more focused now that Julie is gone." She stood up after laying the fork on the plate and moved to the tub. She shoved it out into the hallway. "You should play the feild. We have our itches that need scratching. If he cant provide. Dump him."

"But It'd make me feel bad. I have a strong policy against doing anything that makes me feel that way." Uso huffed, picking herself up off the floor, "I got no problem scratching itches, beleive me Cyrus wouldn't stop me from getting my itch scratched... but I don't want to... I mean what if this Raph thing actually does turn out to be something?"

Errowyn moved towards Uso. "First of all. really know what you want in here." stabbing a finger softly against her chest. "And stick to it. If they dont respect that. then they dont get to scratch." She looked Uso in the eyes as she gently placed her hand on Usos hips. "Besides. There are times we must let them think they are in charge. That is how I get Cyrus to assign guards on my Kawarime and the ships. Make them feel needed and they will move the planet for you."

"Raph is such a little... I don't know... puppy dog? I could control him without even having to go there. Cyrus too... but I don't want a guy I have to control. It should just be natural feeling." Uso said, pacing around the tub.

"I know the feeling, Uso." Errowyn moved and sat on the bed, relaxing. "But hey. It makes them feel good. I guess. Sometimes you got to blast them with the truth of the matter."

Uso grumbled, "Yeah... fuck."

She would walk around a bit more,

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...."

She'd pause infront of Errowyn for a moment,

"Yeah, ok. I need to talk to Raph... " Uso's tone quickly moving from defeated, to quite warm and unserious in a matter of moments. "I'd reward you with the best night of your life and all.... but I'd hate to break you and Cyrus up over it."

Errowyn stood up and moved to a dresser next to bed. She picked up the picture of Cyrus and Raphael. She took it over to Uso. "These are two best friends and been through hell together." Showing the picture to Uso. "I dont think good battle buddies are gonna let women come between them. He held that picture falling asleep on my bed, before we could rescue Raph. He could have had me. But he choose to sleep with a mere picture of them two together. "I hope Raph is just conciderate to you. Or I will bust his wings off like kid pulling wings off flies."

"I appriciate the thought, but I think I'm the last girl around here who needs protecting," Uso chuckled, heading towards the door. "... I should be getting back. Don't get Cyrus's hopes up about life with Harem!"

"Go claim Raph! Or let Raph think he claimed you!" She yelled after Uso. As she moved to replace the picture of Cyrus and Raph back on the bed nightstand.

Cyrus and Raphael sat alone in Raphael's room. They both held up cards. Cyrus smirked and threw down his cards. "Three of a kind Angel boy. Top that!" He said triumphantly.

Raphael grimmaced through the oxygen mask. Then threw down his own cards. "I think that is a straight you cocky fuck." Raphael retorted. After pulling out his feeding tube his voice had gotten better but his oxygen saturation was still low. He smirked at Cyrus. "I think I topped that."

Cyrus frowned. "You are a dick." He retorted and began to shuffle again. "This time I am going to when that rifle from you." He said cutting the deck.

Raphael dealt. "Fat fucking chance." He shot back picking up his cards.

"Be nice to my patient," Ivory said, her voice warm with just a hint of sterness in it, watching the two play cards from the side of the room.

The two looked over and answered in unison. "Yes MOM!"

"I.... I'm almost the same age as you two..." Ivory pouted as Uso slammed open the door, "YOU TWO, OUT." She snapped, the Neko having swapped out of her dirty clothes from before, her body now clad in a large, warm, black hoodie, her legs left exposed, showing off the radiator slits on her outer thighs.

Cyrus looked over at her, then at Raph scowling. "And I finally got a good hand." He said throwing the hand down. "Remember what I said little bro." He said nodding to Uso as he walked out.

Ivory got up and walked over to Uso, giving her a stern look.

"He'll be fiiiiine. Now go. Shoo..." Uso said.

"If I come back here and he's injured again..." Ivory trailed off, Uso quickly interupting her,

"I promise he'll be fine. If he isn't you can... I don't know, spank me or whatever. I promise not to like it either," Uso gave her a good natured grin.

Ivory would watch Uso for a moment, and then join Cyrus out in the hallway.

"You feeling better?" Uso asked, sitting down where Cyrus was only a moment before.

Raphael nodded. The color had come back to his face. Even his eyes seemed to display their colors a bit brighter. "Yeah, just wish I could get rid of this damn mask." He said pulling it off now that Ivory wasn't looking. "Ahhh that is much better."

"Look, I like you and all, but we've been on one date. We don't have that close of a relationship and I feel like you're thinking there is a lot more going on between us than I do right now." Uso said.

Raphael looked over at her. He then looked up at the ceiling. "I was to much eh?" He asked softly.

"You're not my type... You're just too young. I feel like you're a puppy I have to take care of." Uso leaned back in the chair a bit, her eyes looking away from Raphael, "I feel very responsible for making sure you feel happy."

Raphael just nodded and let out a sigh. "That's not fair to you. Especially when I do stupid shit like this." He said raising a bandaged arm looking away. "I get it Uso..."

"Its the self pitty like this..." Uso said, standing up from her chair and carefully crawling into the bed with Raph, putting one hand on his chest, resting her head right up against his side... careful not to put too much pressure on his body, "This isn't 'we're over' I like you as a friend, and I'm willing to see if there is something more there... but I need to be clear on where this relationship is right now. I feel like you were getting the wrong idea, and that wasn't fair to either of us."

Raphael turned and rested a hand on the small of Uso's back. He dropped his head and looked at her. "I get it really. It isn't fair to you and I was rushing things. My bad." he said softly rubbing between her shoulder blades. "If you just want to be friends, I will live with it." He said forcing a smile. "If you still want to try I will try to be better. Just tell me what you want to do." He added.

"Its a relationship. I can't just tell you what to do and have you do it." Uso said, she tilted her head so she could look up at Raph's face, "You have to get a feel for the other person. Spend time with them. Enjoy doing the same things, enjoy talking to them... get to the point where you know what they like and start offering... no... not offering but like... directing. Be someone who starts something, rather than someone who begs to be taken along."

He looked down at her. "Well... Sometimes it is hard to get alone time when the Empress is off galavanting around. I haven't had the time to hang out with you unless I asked. You spend time with everybody else. Which is your prerogative." He said tilting his head. "I came off as overbearing because I felt I was losing you, but I guess I was overthinking things again." He stated

"Everyone has those kinds of worries... but you'll learn how to express those worries better with time. Its like any other problem, you just have to smash your face against the wall enough times to break through the wall." Uso put her arm around Raph's torso, giving him a bit of a hug, "Well... Obviously I don't have those kinds of worries. I'm perfect."

Raphael chuckled. "Of course you are." He retorted returning the hug. He droped his head and rested his forehead against hers. "What ever makes you happy..." He said softly.

"I would be happier if you got better so you can go train up my army." She said, "Then if you want to go on a date, we can go do something you think is fun... try and find some common intrests."

"Okay then. Send in the nano machines." He joked. "I am getting sick of this makeshift hospital." He added.

"IVORY!" Uso shouted.

Uso would get out of the bed and stand beside it as Ivory came back in. "Raphael, are you feeling ok? She didn't hurt you did she?"

Raphael smiled. "Yes, she broke my arm, leg and wing. Spank her please." He teased.

"Uso" Ivory said sternly,

"He's joking!" Uso said, getting up on her tip-toes and hugging Ivory, "You don't have to spank me... you know... unless you really wanna..."

"No she did it. Oww my arm..." He said fegining pain, holding up his good arm.

"I should spank both of you," Ivory replied, putting her hands on Uso's shoulders and pushing her away slightly, "Go sit while I check Raphael out."

"Yes Mom!" Uso teased.

"FFf.... I'm almost his age..." Ivory sighed... before turning her attention to Raphael. pulling a pad out of the white pockets of her coat to check his vitals.

"Sorry Mom!" Raphael replied laughing softly, quickly throwing his oxygen mask back on.

Ivory just shook her head.

"Time for me to give blood." Uso stated.

"That isn't up to you." Ivory replied, "Your blood has a lot of heavy metal in it, if we put too much into Raphael he'll die. He needs to have enough other fluids inside of him first."

"So... is..... he..... ready?" Uso asked.

"I will call you when he is. I promise..."

Cyrus and Raphael were hanging out on the roof of the Palace. Ivory finally gave him premission to move around but with the assistance of a wheel chair. Needless to say getting Raphael's ass up the stairs was an endeavor. The two talked while they waited for the girls to arrive. They were all going to spend the weekend at Errowyn island home. This time it was just a spur of the moment idea the boys had. They were quite proud of their idea and pulled in as much alcohol the Ragnacopper could carry. "Would they hurry up?" Raphael finally said. "You need to shut up. I carried your ass up here." Cyrus retorted.

Errowyn got the message from one troops she was needed on the roof of the palace. He wouldnt say why. She nearly slammed the door into the face of the guard. She was just about to fall asleep when the Goon banged on her door. She eyed her Daisy for a second or two. She moved to the wardrobe and looked through the collection of dresses that used to belong to Julies mother. She shrugged and put one on. Along with her knives and service pistol out of habit. She headed on up to the roof to see what the summons was all about.

"There are Ragna-guards everywhere Ivory... stop worrying." Uso said, more or less dragging the team's medic along, Ivory having switched into a white T-shirt and jeans... along with a heafty, tan, flak vest.

"Not all of us are invulnerable like you," She responded, letting Uso lead her on, the Neko wearing her hoodie again with the deep blue bodysuit underneith, her hair pulled back into a braided ponytail with heart shaped bangs framing her face.

The pair would be using one of the staircases to make their way up to the roof after having the Queen's slave drop them off... apparently Ivory still not entirely sold on Uso's latest mission.

Cyrus smiled when Errowyn appeared. "Hey Baby!" He said smiling. Raphael wheeled himself around and Smiled. "Hey fly girl." He added. Then when Ivory and Uso arrived it was Raphael's turn to. "Hey Uso! and Mom..." He added. Cyrus laughed. "Hey Ladies."

Cyrus smiled. "Get in the Helicopter. Don't step on the booze." He said wheeling Raphael up the open ramp.

Errowyn nodded to both of them and turned in time to see Uso and Ivory show up. She waved to them both. She faced palmed, thinking of the last place she flew to with Cyrus. "We better not be going that place," She growled out at Cyrus as she boarded the helicopter.

He looked at her. "Damn it woman get on the Helicopter."

"Why did I come along?" Ivory asked.

"You're my arm-candy for the night. You need to get out more. You need to watch Raphael to make sure he doesn't kill himself. Take your pick," Uso replied, taking ahold of Ivory's hand and pulling her along towards the chopper.

Cyrus and Raphael exchanged a knowing glance. They both entered the cockpit and took off. Not a single Ragna-Soldier in sight. The Helio took off and serveral minutes later the chopper touched down Errowyn's Island. Cyrus and Raphael returned and smiled. "Party time ladies!" Cyrus said dropping crates of Alcohol in Raph's legs. "Ahh you dick!" Raph groaned.

Ivory winced a bit, watching as Raph got his legs crushed.

Errowyn laughed at Raph predictiment. She grabbed one of the crates of alcohol and easily carried off the copter. She breathed deeply. The Ragnarok Guards were missing, or they was keeping themselves very scarce.

Cyrus picked up several cases of liquor leaving Raph to wheel himself down the ramp. "Thanks Bro!!!" He said pulling out a flask as he tried to get out the Helio.

Cyrus looked to Errowyn. "How about a weekend just us with alcohol and no guards?" He said with a smile.

Raphael looked to the girls. "A little help please?" He asked getting hung up on cargo netting.

"in town maybe." Errowyn spoke softly walking next to Cyrus. She set the crate down and tied a rope to it and then dropped it off the edge of the dock into one of the fresh water with a splash to get cool. She tied the other end to the dock.

"You're so helpless..." Uso teased, walking over to Raphael and cutting him loose, her hand popping the bits of netting he was caught on... leaving the crates nearby to wobble freely...

"Uso, be more careful." Ivory said, walking up to the two of them and swatting Uso's hand away, freeing Raphael the rest of the way by pulling the netting aside rather than cutting him free... picking up one of the free standing crates and handing it over to Uso.

Cyrus smiled. "Nope. The guards have no idea where we are. Disabled the IFF and everything." He said. "Raph and I thought it up last night."

"I'm staying in the chopper." Ivory said flatly,

"Oh don't be like that!" Uso snapped.

"I've seen this movie. The monster goes and gets the two of them when they sneak off to..."

"Seriously Ivory? I'm the scariest thing on this island... which is empty... BECAUSE THE GUYS CHECKED IT BEFORE HAND RIGHT?!" Uso yelled out.

"Whats with the islands?" Errowyn looked up at Cyrus as she rejoined him.

"Secluded. Just us getting to party." Cyrus responded. "Yeah it was my idea Flygirl!" Raphael said rolling down the open ramp taking swig from his flask.

"Next date we go on. Better be in the city." Errowyn looked up at Cyrus. "Or you are gonna have to find another girl to hang out with."

Raphael looked to Ivory. "I may be on Antibiotics, but I don't care. I need a drink. You could use one too." He said tossing his flask to her and Uso.

Uso would snatch the flash out of mid-air, and then handed it over to Ivory who sniffed the beverage inside.

"Damn it woman. Why do you think the Heliocopter is still here?" He said mentally turning on the speakers. Music began playing."Give me some credit." He said with a smile handing her a beer.

"Okay," Errowyn took the bottle and then handed him a few gold coins of the realm. "Here ya go. Next date in town." She popped the top and swigged the beer down.

Raphael looked at the girls. "It's whiskey Ivory. Just drink!" He said pulling out a second and third flask throwing one to Uso and opening the third.

Cyrus sighed. "Fine but try to have fun?" he asked taking a shot of rum.

Ivory would sip from her flask as Uso snatched the second flash out of the air, quickly downing it like it was water before tossing it back into the box it came from.

"No fair..." Ivory said.

"You coulda been a neko if you wanted to." Uso replied.

Errowyn nodded and relaxed a bit as she took another swig of beer. She kicked off her shoes and sat on the dock with her feet in the cool water.

Rapheal threw a whole bottle of whiskey to Uso. "You're on!" He said downing his flask.

Cyrus smiled running down the dock and cannonballing into the water infront of Errowyn. "Ah... did you get wet?" he teased catching a beer Raph threw.

Errowyn gotten soaked by the water raining down on her from the splash. "You are so dead!" She stripped off the dress and dove naked into water.

Raphael smiled and began rolling to the edge of the dock. "Care for a swim?" Raphael asked Uso and Ivory before slipping from his chair and diving in.

Cyrus caught Errowyn. "Is that so? Bring it little girl!" He said splashing her.

Errowyn wiggled free and rose completely out of the water, rising up to twenty feet into the air and let herself fall, curling up into a cannonball. She hit the water with a big splash sending water gesyuring high into the air, getting everyone wet.

Uso would move to the edge of the peir where Errowyn had been earlier, sitting down and nursing the bottle of Whiskey, "You know, Cyrus, I think you're supposed to be naked for this too."

Ivory chuckled a little bit and followed Raphael as he rolled, "You have no idea what is in that water..."

"OH SHIT!" Cyrus said diving. As he went under he stripped letting his clothes float to the surface.

Raphael swam to the surface and pulled Ivory in. "Come on scardiy cat."

*SPLOOSH!* Ivory fell in, and quickly swam back up to the surface, her shirt now clinging to her body tightly, "RAPHAEL!" she protested, while Uso just chuckled from her spot overlooking the four of them in the water.

Cyrus surfaced. "Hey Errowyn! Nice view!" He yelled surfacing.

There was no sign of Errowyn as she held herself deep under water, slowly rising up underneath Cyrus. She grabbed his foot and jerked down hard and then let go as she swam quickly away from him.

Raphael laid on his back floating holding Ivory. "Chill out mom!" He said floating back to the dock. Once he reached Uso's foot he grabbed it and threw her into the drink. Uso's laugh getting quickly cut off, "Hahahahaha *SPLOOSH*"

"What the..."*Sploosh!* Cyrus was dragged under. His eye switched to thermal and found Errowyn and swam after her. 'This means war!" he thought racing after her.

Errowyn swam to the surfce and escaped to the air again, rising high out of Cyrus reach. lining herself up another cannonball. She floated down to the Dock and settled on the dock to drink down a few beers. Letting cool night air dry her off.

Raphael turned and smiled at Ivory. "Not to bad right?" he said floating away towards Uso handing her another beer.

Uso laughed a bit, taking ahold of the beer, "So the two of you going to strip or what? You're swimming, I think that's the rules here." She said, slicing through the top of the can with her finger, and taking a drink.

Cyrus looked up at Errowyn. "Hey sexy flying cat! I can see your nether regions!" He yelled as she flew away.

Errowyn giggled, "Meow!" responded as she finished off the beer, relaxing on the dock.

Raphael smiled and looked began trying to strip. He ripped his clothes off and smiled. "Your next Ivory!"

Cyrus began smimming up to Errowyn. He hopped out the water dropping next to her snagging a beer. He looked over and poked her. "Hey..."

"What? No... I got pulled in that doesn't count," Ivory said, as Uso slipped under the surface of the water...

"Hey." Errowyn spoke thoughtful back to Cyrus.

Cyrus smilled as he stood and walked behind her. "PAYBACK IS A BITCH!" He said picking her up and jumped back in the water with her over his shoulder.

-SPLASH- Errowyn went with him into the water.

"Wha... HEY USO!" Ivory snapped, struggling a bit and then getting pulled down under the surface of the water.

Cyrus surfaced with Errowyn. "Truce?"

Raphael just laughed at everyone as he floated out into the lake.

"Truce." Errowyn replied. She just floated on the water. She relaxed as she looked up at the stars.

"GGHAAA!" Ivory popped up from under the water and gasped for air, her shirt and bra gone, one arm covering her chest, "DAMNIT USO!" she snapped.

Uso would come back up a few meters away, just her head popping up above the water, "Well if Raphael did it he'd get in trouble. We're close enough friends that I can steal your clothing and you not get that mad."

"What the heck, that's not at all how that works. Give me my shirt back!" Ivory said,

"Oh come on.... let me hold onto this for a bit," Uso teased, swimming away from Ivory as Ivory started swimming towards her.

"SHE IS RIGHT!" Raph called as he continued to float.

Cyrus swam and pulled Errowyn back up the bank and began playing dance club music. The huge spotlight began to strobe. "I believe you wanted to dance?" He said holding out a hand.

Errowyn looked at him for a bit. She took his hand. She smiled a bit.

Raphael swam down and grabbed Uso's foot draging her down, using his wings to propel them down. Uso would just hold her breath, letting Raphael hold her down... waiting to see who could hold their breath longer while letting Ivory's clothing float away.

Cyrus took Errowyn up to the dock and began dancing like a complete fool. He had the rythem of beached whale.

Raphael hooked a foot to a root on the bottom and looked up her. Daring her to stay down with him

Uso would laugh a bit, a few bubbles comming up from her mouth before she managed to cover it with her hand.

Raphael smirked as no bubbles came out. He menatlly slowed his heart rate and smiled at Uso, who just let him hold her under the water, waiting on him to crack.

Errowyn moved gracefully to music. Sometimes spinning as she danced around Cyrus. Just enjoying the movement. She snagged a fresh beer as she moved about to the music.

Raphael continued to wait letting a few bubbles out.

Ivory would eventually make her way back to thei beach, crawling out of the surface with one arm covering her chest, sitting down and straining some of the water out of her long platinum blonde hair.

Cyrus smiled catching Errowyn in one of her spins and dipping her expertly. "Thought I couldn't dance didn't you?" He said pulling her up and kissing her.

Soon Raphael's face began to turn blue and he started relasing more bubbles but refused to surface.

Errowyn smiled, "For Neppy. I guess you could call it dancing." She returned the kiss after she was dipped and speaking.

Raph couldn't stand it anymore and beat for the surface he gasped for air and just floated trying to catch his breath. "No... fair..." He stammered out between breaths as he beached himslef next to Ivory. "Hey mom..." He said catching his breath.

"You have to stop calling me that..." Ivory said, as Uso bubbled up behind Raph, putting her hands on his shoulders and playfully adding her weight to his, making him support them both, "Come on... you know I'm going to win that..." she teased.

Cyrus threw her up into the air and caught her placing a hand on her hip and taking her hand. "May I have this dance?" he asked with a smirk as he downed a flask.

Errowyn nodded and took another swig of her beer.

Raphael took both of their weight and kept floating. He pulled Uso on top of him. "It was worth a shot." He then turned to Ivory. "Sorry, you just keep acting like a mom. So I will call you mom till you losen up."

Ivory would pick up one of the beers on the beach and take a drink... then set it down beside her, leaning back and propping herself up on her arms, showing off for Uso and Raphael, "... How about that?"

Cyrus danced with Errowyn pulling her in close and playing a slow song. His masculine body preesing against her femine one.

Errowyn held him close as she moved with him in the slow dance. Her eyes closed, beer forgotten in her hand as she moved with him. She rested her head against his shoulder.

Raphael looked over and smiled. "Better, what do you think?" He asked Uso who was laying on top of him.

"She looks better naked," Uso said, nibbling on Raphael's ear a bit.

Cyrus smiled as he began kissing Errowyn. Starting at her shoulder and worked his way up to her cheek then her lips. He began tracing her lips with his tounge.

Raphael laughed and squeezed Uso to him. "Hey mom! Show more skin!" He laughed.

Ivory scowled at him, and covered her chest with her arms again as Uso dunked Raphael under the water, "Don't tease her if she's going to show boobs!"

Errowyn let him kiss her as she relaxed against him. She gently nipped his tongue. Just a soft bite. not to cause him any serious pain. But letting him know she wasn't interested in kissing. Just enjoying the moment of dancing and his closeness with her.

Raphael sighed. "Sorry Ivy." He said swimming up to her and tugging on her leg. He then pulled both her and Uso onto him and tested his wings by keeping them both afloat.

Cyrus smiled as he stopped kissing and just continued to sway. He didn't say anything, just let her rest her head aginst his shoulder.

"Hey!" Ivory splashed back against Raphael, letting him pull her into the water along with Uso who was deadweighting ontop of the Elysian, "Sorry hun... he's just super fucking boyant... "

"It's true... called the law of surface area girly." He said laughing as he spead his wings to their full length to increase his surface area. As he did he splashed both of them

Uso lifted herself up as Ivory charged forward, the two of them pressing against Raphael, combining their weight to try and force him backd own into the water!

"It won't work!" He said two pairs of boobs smoothed his face, yet he stayed floating.

Cyrus turned and looked at Errowyn as the song ended. "Having fun yet?" He asked smiling handing her a new beer.

Errowyn nodded, taking the beer and moving to sit on her dress, relaxing. "I am in a mellow mood." She spoke softly. She took a sip and watched Raph with Uso and Ivory.

Cyrus laid back as well with a new beer in his hand. He smiled pulling Errowyn into the crook of his arm as they watched Raphael resist getting dunked.

The two girls had resorted to splashing and kicking in the water, now trying to pull him down under the surface, "Boyant as fuck..." Uso said a bit of determination in her voice... taking a deep breath and slipping under the surface of the water to grab Raph's ankle... trying to swim the three of them towards the bottom.

She snuggled up against Cyrus relaxing as she drank the beer. She continued to watch the three in the lake.

Raphael smiled as Uso struggled to take them all under. His wings spread even wider and began to beat aginst her. "You'll have to better than that!" He teased.

Cyrus took a swig and rested his head against Errowyn's. "Feeling it yet war kitty?" He asked.

"I dont feel anything." Errowyn spoke softly, letting her feet hang in the water as she leaned against Cyrus. "I metabilize this stuff to quickly to feel anything."

A large stream of bubbles would start comming up from under the water, "USO! NO!" Ivory snapped, jumping up off Raphael as Uso started using the CRT organs on her shoulders, warm rocket thrust making a LOT of bubbles.... making it much harder for Raphael to stay boyant.

Cyrus smiled and handed her what appeared to be a homemade brew. "Here this will knock you on your ass." He said handing her the homemade brew.

Raphael laughed harder. "Oh yeah?!?" He lept from the water, his wings beating to pull Uso from the water and into the air.

Errowyn smirked and took a swig. A smile graced her lips. At least she feel the bite. and the warmth of the alcohol burning it was down. "Not bad."

Cyrus smiled. "Made it myself. My cooking skills lend to awesome alcohol brewing skills. Chug that and tell me you don't feel a buzz. It's 70% alcohol." He stated with a smirk. "And it tastes great."

*BOOM!*

Uso would fire off her rockets, a large blast of hot water flying up into the air as she forced them both down under the water for a moment.... then letting Raphael go....

Errowyn jumped at the explosion, falling off the dock into the water with a splash.

Cyrus bolted up right, laughing at Errowyn. He jumped in after her.

Raphael got dragged under. He flew up into the air, letting everyone see him in all his glory. "You cheated!" He yelled as he flew into the air.

Errowyn surfaced, looking around as she quickly grabbed the edge of the dock and pulled herself up high enough to grab her service pistol in her dress. She was looking for the source of the rockets.

Uso bobbed up to the surface, "I won," She replied, as water started raining down on all of them.

Ivory then picked up a bottle and chunked it at Uso

*SPLOOSH*

The resulting splash covering the neko.

Raphael swooped down and grabbed Uso dragging her into the air with him. "You cheated!" He said pulling her up into the air.

"You thought you were going to win?" Uso asked curiously, as Ivory watched from the shore.

Cyrus helped Errowyn back up out of the water, sitting down.

Errowyn accepted the help and secured her service pistol and put on her dress and securing her weapons. She strode off the docks walking.into the surrounding darkness.

Cyrus chased after Errowyn. "Wait up!" He called as he followed after her.

Errowyn slowed down her pace, letting Cyrus catch up.

Cyrus caught up and scooped her up bridle style caring her off into the cabin.

Uso would watch the two of them split off from the group, before pushing herself away from raph and diving toward the water again, leaving Ivory to watch them from the shore.

Raphael began flapping his wings and softly landed next to Ivory. "Well, that was intresting... I totally won though." He said crossing his arms with a smirk.

"I'm sure you did..." She said , her arms crossed over chest as she watched Raphael come in for his landing, "USO.... How about you start us a fire? It is getting cold."

"That's because your clothing is all wet, you should take it off!" Uso shouted back.

Raphael smirked and tested out his limbs by grabbing several empty crates and created a huge pile. He grabbed a rag and poured whiskey on it. Then he stuffed it in a beer and lit it on fire. "Back up ladies!" He said winding up and hurling it at the pile. The burning alcohol rained down all over the pile of wood.

"MMhh... That's nice..." Ivory said, Uso slumping down into the water, watching with just her eyes above the water line like some kind of predator as Ivory got one of the blankets and laid it out beside the fire, tucking her thumbs into her jeans and sliding them off her body, leaving her in just a black, wet, pair of high cut panties. The medic setting them off to the side before laying down beside the fire.

Raphael stood by the fire bathing in the warmth. He then walked over to Ivory. "May I?" He asked pointing next to her. He then turned and looked at Uso. "Hey shark girl. Get over here!" He called behind his shoulder.

"Sure," She said, scooting over a bit and giving him a little bit of space by the fire.

"How bout a drinking game?" Uso called out,

"What? Like spin the bottle?" Ivory asked.

"Never have I ever?" Uso offered.

"I am up for Never have I Ever." Raphael said dropping down next to Ivory. He laid on his stomach and fluttered his wings. He grabbed a bottle of Cyrus's brew and passed it around. "Start us off Ivy." He said poking her side.

"Uh... is it you drink if you've done the thing? Or drink if you haven't?" Ivory asked, moving to sit cross legged, one arm covering her chest, the other holding the bottle.... Uso slowly swiming her way toward shore.

"You say something you have never done, and if we did it," He said pointing to him and Uso. "Then we have to drink." He said with a smile. "Go on." He said rolling over and sitting up.

Uso would be climbing out of the surf as Ivory looked around, "Uh... ok... " she looked over at Raphael, "Never have I ever had a long-term girlfriend."

Raphael shrugged. "Nope, try again." He said swirling his drink around.

"I think that means you drink Ivory..." Uso said, taking a seat by the fire with the others.

Ivory would nod, and then start her drinking.

"Your turn Raphael." Uso added, still dripping wet, her bodysuit holding up quite well under these conditions.

Raphael smirked looking at the pair. "Never have I ever had sex." He said knowing he got both of them.

"Oh come on..." Ivory said, as Uso lauged and went for an opened bottle... Ivory reluctantly drinking after Uso did.

"I told you he was inexperianced." Uso said, leaning back a bit as she looked over at Raph, then at Ivory. "So... never have I ever..... given birth."

"You're just singling me out now." Ivory said.

"Well... yeah, I plan to get you drunk, then take advantage of you in the most innapropriate ways..." Uso laughed.

"Never have I ever flown under my own power," Ivory responded, "And you better drink a LOT Uso, Neko physiology needs to be accounted for."

Uso held up one finger, and then tilted the bottle back.... emptying much of it.

Raphael smiled and chugged his drink. He looked over at Uso. "Never have I ever clamied a planet." He said smuggly.

Uso kept holding up her finger... continuing her long chugging of the bottle she had been given.

"GHAaahhh...." She was nearly gasping when she came up for breath, "Never have I ever... taken care of a kid!" Uso said, turning over to look at Raph... "HA!"

Ivory would take another sip from her bottle,

Raphael rolled his eyes and forced down another bottle of whiskey. "Shit..." He said tossing the empty bottle into the fire.

"You're up Ivy.."He said poking her exposed thigh.

"Never have I ever been attracted to an older woman," She said, getting a playful snicker out of Uso as she went to go find another bottle to drink from.

"You're evil Ivory." he downed another bottle. "Fine... Never have I ever been a medic." he said poking her back.

Ivory smiled at him, while Uso took another drink, this time from a beer she found laying out, "Lets see... never have I ever... hmm...."

"What?" Ivory asked, laying down on her side, placing her head in Raph's lap. "Already done everything?"

Uso looked thoughtful, "Yeah... this game is hard. Never have I ever gotten beaten up by some primatives on a backwater planet."

"Never have I ever had my wings broken," Ivory added.

Raphael smiled as he played with Ivory hair. He then frowned at both of them. " oh so you going to double-team me now?" He said down one bottle, then another.

"It'd be a lot of fun for a first time," Uso said, as Ivory placed her hands on his pants, "And your clothing is soaked..." she added.

Raphael smirked as he shucked his pants. "There, how is that?" He asked opening a new bottle. He was seriously starting to feel the effects of all that alcohol all at once.

"Really though? It is your first time? How'd a big, strong, Elysian like you manage to not get a girlfriend?" Uso asked, crawling over to where Ivory and Raph were sitting down, Ivory gently kissing Raph's stomach.

Raphael softly pinched Ivory's nipple. "Well, the squad that Cyrus and I were in was the most sought after squad in the 1st Shaik." He said thoughtfully. "And I was always called on for high risk target elimination missions. Plus IPG life was all about high action, little free time." He added pulling Uso in tightly.

"nGAAH..." Ivory groaned, her hand holding Raph's.

"Women are sensitive..." Uso said, hugging Raph for a moment before moving around just a bit, "Gentle... rubbing... don't just hammer away like their a guy," Her hand would reach for Ivory's other breast, gently cupping it, her thumb tracing smooth circles around the nipple with great care and slowness.

Raphael frowned. "Sorry Ivy." Head pulling her in for a kiss, as he softly teased the other breast. He also slowly did the same to Uso's breast.

"Mmn... you taste like whiskey," Ivory replied, as Uso put her arms around Raphael, hugging him from behind and giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.

Raphael smiled. "Yeah well you smell like antiseptic." He said as he continued to play with Ivory. He then turned his hed and kissed Uso's lips. Raphael's hand slipped from Ivory's breast and slowy began squeeze her butt cheek.

Ivory nuzzled her lips against his chest, letting Raphael toy with her.

"Ohhh man... Raph, you're pillow talk is terrible..." Uso groaned.

Raphael shugged. "Cut me a break. I am learning." He said as he kissed her again, this time tapping his tounge to her lips. His hand slowly roaming across Ivory's body.

"I'm sure you and Cyrus are both quick studies," Uso teased, as Ivory kissed his chest again, then his stomach, then further down, gently taking him into her mouth, her tounge sliding against him, eveloping him in warmth.

"Ohhh gods..." Raphael murmmred as Ivory began playiing with him. Raphael dropped his hands down to each of the girls, softly teasing each of them in turn, his fingers sliding back and forth.

"Hmmm... don't get ahead of yourself..." Uso whispered in his ear, "Put a hand on the back of her head.... rub it a little..."

As Uso spoke in his ear, Ivory would be slowly lowering her lips around him, holding him inside of her mouth, letting him press up against the back of her throat, her lips applying a gentle pressure.

Raph did as he was told and put a hand on the back of Ivory's head lightly. He softly began to rub the back of her neck. He then turned his head to Uso and nibbled on her ear. "Playing devil's advocate?" He teaed lightly.

"Just want your first time to be memorable," Uso replied, as Ivory looked up at Raphael, her blue eyes locking with his for a moment as she pushed herself downward, her nose pressing up against his stomach, her mouth swallowing around him with a soft, "shluckk...."

"Holy shit I have been missing out." He said softly as he locked eyes with Ivory, then he tossed his head back. "Damn..." He said looking at Uso. "I will definetly remember this..." He said teasing her with his hand.

Ivory would slowly start to move her head in his lap, bobbing up and down, closing her eyes and letting the two of them enjoy the show, Uso propping Raphael up as he laid back so he could relax and watch... Uso's hands gently raking down the front of his chest.

Raph softly groaned with pleasure. His head sunk back into Uso's chest. His hands held Uso's as Ivory continued to play.

He would feel Ivory's tounge press against his undershaft, slurping along the length each time she bobbed her head in his lap, developing a soft rythm, "Sluucc... slucc..... slucc....." Uso watching intently kissing Raph's neck and holding him tightly,.

Raphael's wings flutted softly against Uso, softly rubbing them against her. His eyes closed and he just enjoyed the pleasure. "Shit this is good." He said softly nuzzling Uso's neck. His hand softly rubbing Ivory's neck and head.

"I think we both like having you as a close friend," Uso said, holding Raphael warmly as Ivory continued, gently wrapping her hand around the base of his shaft, as her lips applied a gentle suction to the tip, her tounge swirling around against him.

"Shit, if you keep doing that... I will..." He said, on the verge... He his hands leaving Ivory head as his hands fell to the ground as he tried to support himself. "Oh fuck!" He groaned loudly.

Ivory would look up at him, keeping her lips wraped around the tip, while her hand gently began stroking him.

"Go ahead Raph," Uso said, nuzzling in closely.

"Ahhhh!" he said as he shot his first ever load all over the back of Ivory's throat. "Oh shit... I'm sorry Ivy..." He said blushing, embarssed. His panted and rested against Uso.

"MMnnn...." Ivory moaned, letting him finish inside of her mouth... her lips staying wrapped around the tip until he had finished, letting Uso hold him warmly... the woman waiting for him to finish completely before pulling off of him, kissing the tip and looking over at Uso.

"Don't say sorry," Uso said, "tell her how much you enjoyed it!"

He looked to Ivory. "That... was... fucking... amazing." He said between breaths. He pulled Ivory in close to him, softly kissing her nipple, then the other, sucking softly.

"Gluck...." Ivory swallowed loudly, letting the much stronger soldier pull her up towards him... the woman ending up stradling his lap, her arms around the back of his head, smiling down at him as he pressed his face against her breasts, "I'm glad you liked it," She replied, "I always thought you were kinda cute..."

Uso would remain quiet, seeing what Raph would do next.

Raphael picked his head up and turned towards Uso. "Take off the skin suit..." He said wrly as he continued to play with Ivy's breasts.

"MMm.... yes sir," Uso said, getting up from behind Raph and moving just infront of him and off to the side, her fingers sliding down from her neck, unzipping the front of the suit bit by bit until right before it came off her shoulders... then she'd turn around, bending over, sliding the suit down until it was hanging off her hips.

Ivory even looked over her shoulder, watching with a smile as Uso stripped for them, those thin black panties rubbing up against Raph, as Uso finally let her bodysuit slip down off her body.

Ivory had a much fuller body, blonde hair, blue eyes, and gentle curves that were more than a handful.... while Uso was smaller, leaner, densely packed with a body capable of tearing someone quite literally in half.

He looked between the pair. "I guess it is my turn to make you two feel good. Lay down." He ordered softly as he sat up.

"It is also important to know what you can get away with Raph," Uso teased, as the two of them moved away from Raph, laying down on the blanket side by side , Uso kissing Ivory's neck as Ivory kissed Uso's forehead

Raphael stood and walked up behind them. He kneeled down between the two and slowly began to rub both of them. Slowy working from their backs, to their butts, to their... "How's this." He said as he began slowly working his fingers up and down across them.

"MNNnn.... That does feel good Raphael..." Ivory said, rolling onto her chest, as Uso rolled onto her own back, "Though if you're going for a rub down, maybe you should stick with one at a time? Or maybe you'd like Ivory and I to help each other out?"

Raphael smiled wolfishly. He first turned to Ivory. "Fine, I will go one at a time." He said softly rubbing Ivory. His other hand palying with her ass. He looked to Uso. "If you want to help, then feel free..." He grinned misheviously.

"MNMnggg...." Ivory groaned, lifting her hips up a bit and arching her back, enjoying the rub down she was receiving as Uso's hand slid down Ivory's slide, her finger tucking into the thin black panties she had on.

*SNAP!*

"..UUssooo...." Ivory groaned, as the neko rolled up against ivory's side, gently kissing her shoulder, her hand tugging the thin material away.

Raphael's hand began to move faster, then slower, then faster... As he teased her. His other hand slowly raking her stomach like Uso did earlier.

Uso would move up beside Raphael, gently kissing him on the cheek, holding him warmyl from the side as Ivory groaned out again, her fingers clawing into the blanket below them, and the sand below that.

"mmnn... its not always about moving faster either Raph," Uso said, placing her hand on his, "listen to what she wants from you... she'll move her hips to where she wants your hand..." she lightly nipped Raph's ear, "... but I think she doesn't want your hand."

Raphael nodded. "Alright then..." He said taking his member and softly began tapping it agianst Ivory. He turned his head and kissed Uso softly nibbling her lower lip.

Ivory lifted her hips, looking back over her shoulder at him as he tip bounced against her firm rear... the woman gently swaying her hips side to side, rubbing her soft skin against it... smiling as she saw Uso move back a bit as raph bit her lip... then lean in quickly to give Raph a nip of her own.

Raphael slowly pushed his member againt her as he entered. "Oh shi..." He didn't get to finish as Uso nibbled his lip. He began kissing her, his tounge softly exploring her mouth.

Uso would lightly nip his tounge, though it might have been hard to focus with what was going on elsewhere. Ivory was clearly ready for some attention, her hand reaching back, gently guiding him into position, her body was warm and inviting, already soaked with excitement, his cock easily sinking into her until her hips were right up against his. A warm, gentle, pressure just enveloping him, perfectly holding around his manhood.

Raphael stopped kissing Uso and focused on Ivory. "Shit, you're so..." He couldn't think of a word. He just gave up and began softly grinding his hips against her. His hands moved to her's and held on as he began to swing back and forth.

Uso would pull away just a bit, moving to lay down beside Ivory, pulling her face in close for another kiss as Ivory pushed back against him, squeesing tightly around Raphael, gently moving her hips back and forth in her own rythm, soft groans escaping from her lips.

Raphael groaned as he squeezed her butt cheeks. He continued to test speeds, seeing what drove Ivory crazy. His head trown back in ecstasy.

Uso pulled away for a moment, enjoying watching Raphael's first time.

Ivory wasn't very hard to figure out, She wanted him to move slowly, sliding in with deep strokes, her hips pressing up against his just long enough for her to feel him behind her... then pulling away,

Raphael obliged her, slowing down. He entered slowly until he was as far as he could go, then exited just as slowly." His eyes were squeezed shut. "Oh my gods..." He said leaning foreward and raking Ivory's back.

It was hard to tell exactly what noise Ivory made... the woman's body tensing up, clenching together tightly as she pressed her lips hard against Uso's. Her entire body shaking as she pressed back against him desperately...

He kept his pace, attempting to drive her over the edge. "Come on Ivy... Do it..." He softly urged.

"NGgahhaaaa....." Ivory moaned, breaking the kiss with Uso, her body feeling quite sensitive now, already enjoying having been satisfied once by Raphael... though now he was trying to keep it going, her body still trembling as she lay there, uso watching with a silly grin on her face.

Raphael groaned loudly as he shot a load deep inside her. He held it in as it all shot out. He fell back catching his breath. "Holy fuck..." He said sliding next to Ivory and nibbling her ear lobe. "You are so fucking great..." He whispered softly.

Ivory was barely able to move, trembling again as she felt him leave a bit of himself inside of her. "Raphael...." She started to say, then she just smiled and lay down next to him, "You sure that was your first time?" She asked Coyly, as Uso moved around, nuzzling up behind Raphael

Raphael kissed Ivory passionetly. "What would you say?" He retorted as he broke away. He pressed up against her as he also opened his arm to let Uso squeeze up nex to him.

The three of them would move around, Raphael on his back, while Ivory and Uso lay on their sides, pressing up against him. "I think she's having a hard time thinking straight," Uso teased.

"Glad I have that effect..." He said grinning from ear to ear. He looked over to Uso. "Well, how did I do for my first try." he said pulling them both tightly against his body.

"Not to bad," Uso replied with a grin, nuzzling up against him.

"I don't know..." Ivory said, "... We may need to try this again."

Raph kissed Ivory..."I would be happy to give it another go." He said resting his forehead against hers. His other hand played with Uso's ears.

Uso would rest her head on Raph's chest, letting herself enjoy the attention.

Raphael smiled closing his eyes, cuddeling up between the two of them and slowly drifting off to sleep..

=Cabin=

As soon as Errowyn was set down, She moved and sat at the table, leaning back. She was watching Cyrus.

Cyrus smiled as he set her down. He turned and walked to the door and locked it. "This wasn't so bad... Don't you think?" He said taking off his shirt and throwing in the corner.

"Different." Errowyn smiled as she relaxed. "I will be leaving tomorrow. Be gone for awhile to get my Kawarime overhauled."

"I know. That is why Raph and I threw this together." Cyrus sat down on the bed across from her. "I just wanted to do something nice before you had to leave." He said smiling warmly.

"I appreciate it." From her spot at the table. Errowyn took another sip from the beer she had stashed in a hidden pocket. "Is there anything I get for you or the guys while I am on the station?"

Cyrus nodded. "I need a new eye." He said tapping his prosthetic. "They have made a new eye that looks like an eyepatch. When I need to use a special function it pops open reval in several more lenses." He added. He looked over at her and sighed. "I know you wanted to dance in the city, but I can't come with like this." He said holding up his metal limbs. "My eye is bulky and my limbs don't look real. I would give us away if we wanted to sneak out." He had a look of determination in his eyes. "I have the guys making me a synthetic skin for my arms and legs and that eyepatch will let me look more human. I will take out for a night on the town I swear."

"Let me have specs for the artificial eye. I will see what I can find. And maybe some Synth-Flesh in a spray can." Errowyn smiled. "I know a few Neppies places that carries it. The stuff will graft onto real flest and then will be like a natural skin in a few weeks." Errowyn stood up and moved over to her desk and grabbed a datapad and tossed it over to Cyrus. "Shouldnt cost a few creds after I trade off the gold coins." She moved back to her beer on the table and sat again. She picked up the beer and took a drink. "I could really get used to this stuff."

"Brought my stock from the Hollow Point. You are drinking my 38. Special." He said with a smile as he caught the datappad with one hand. His eye glowed brightly as he synced with the pad. His face looked confused then he smirked. "What you got on here..." He said as he began sifting through the pads data. While he did that he transfered the data on the eye as well as enough credits to repair 5 with several upgrades. He tossed it back to her. "There you go."

The Data he looked at was a lot of nonsense strings of alphanumeric texts. Unles you was a pilot, it wouldnt make sense. A few personal items she was interested in. Notes from her search for Raphael. A lot of related info was missing.

Errowyn caught it with one hand and looked at what he added."You are spoiling me Cyrus. These funds can be put to better use than on me."

Cyrus shook his head. "That is not Ragnarock funds. That is from my personal accounts." He said with a smile. "Lot of people had some huge bar tabs. Once I sold the bar, they paid me back." He replied.

"Neppy sugar daddy?" Errowyn laughed softly, Ill save it then till I really need it." She set the empty bottle on the table and stood up. She stretched laguishly as she reached to the ceiling. "If you can find the time. Bring my Daisy here. I left that at the palace."

"Send me the codes and I will pilot it over here." He said waiting for the string of code. He looked over at her. "I just like to make you happy." He said tilting his head.

Errowyn laughed softly. "If you can shrink your body to clone mine. Have at it. Cause that Daisy is designed for the Neko Operator. Or find someone you trust that is similiar in size to me. The password for others than me is 5. The numeral, not the word." She smiled. Coming off the stretch and unfastened a few buttons to let the dress slip off her shoulders and pool at her feet. She stepped out from the circle of cloth and used her foot to snag it and raise to her hand. "I will hold you to your word. For the night on the town. Not some wild jaunt into the wilds. Nor private Manses." She shook out the dress and hung it up. Then she moved to the bed naked and crawled under the covers.

Cyrus smirked. "I will make it happen." He said shucking the rest of his cloths and slipped in bed next to Errowyn. He pulled her close and kissed the back of her neck. "I don't think I will know what do do with myself while you are gone. I will be soooo bored." He whispered.

Errowyn gave a soft giggle as she rolled onto him, straddling him. She gave a few teasing kisses, "Make Uso your Harem girl and show Raphael how to woo her. She has the hots for him." She winked at him. "You didnt hear that from me. I'll deny it and hit you with an EMP blast so hard that your Cybernetics whont work for a month."

He reached up and grabbed her hands. "You would leave me as a quadriplegic?" He asked, feinging shock. "I can't believe you would do that to your sugar daddy..." He teased reaching up and running a hand through her hair.

"Go talk to a few MNX about me.... Wait.. they are dead." She looked thoughtful as she kissed him, rubbing herself against him. "Probably be an improvement. Less Cybernetics to worry about and focus on what important."

"Want me to lose 'em?" He offered with a smirk. "Didn't know you rolled that way."

"At least, I know you whont go on wild hairbrained ventures like Raphael." Errowyn giggled as she kissed him passionately for a minute or two

Cyrus returned the kiss and pulled her down ontop of him, pressing her femine body against his masculine one. "I wouldn't want to piss you off." He retorted in between bouts of kissing.

Errowyn switched gears and focused on seriously pleasuring Cyrus for the next few hours till he fell asleep with a contented smile on his face. She snuggled up against him and herself she fell asleep for her much needed rest.

Next Day

Errowyn left the cabin and moved away from it as the door slammed shut, heading to what looked like a huge oversized bush. She was wearing her flight suit. She kneeled and lifted the edge of the bush, which was in fact a camouflage netting. She slipped under it and let it drop behind her.

"Planning on a trip?" Uso asked, her body a blotchy, nearly invisible shape with only her eyes and teeth showing. The neko naked and as invisible as she could get.

"Heading to the Station for maintaince on 5." Errowyn spoke, recognizing Uso voice. She moved to the front of the Kawarime with its drive lights on to light up the net from the inside.

"I'll miss having you around..." Uso said, not so subtuley checking out Errowyn's hips, "Probably for a lot of the same reasons Cyrus will."

Errowyn paused as she looked at Uso, holding a pole with a top that had three short limbs sticking out equal distance from each other. She looked thouhtful. "I may come back through to see how you guys are fairing." She then stuck the top of the pole under the net, so that the net rested on the three limbs. she worked the pole vertical, lifting the net, creating an opening for the Kawarime to exit. "I appreciate the job, Uso." Giving her a warm smile. She moved to another pole similiar to the first.

Uso sighed, "I'm not gonna get all emotional about you leaving. But you were a good pilot, and I could still really use you around here... Plus who am I gonna talk to about Raph while you're gone!"

"Ivory," Errowyn spoke, setting the pole in place with the net on it. Creating an easy exit for the Kawarime.

Uso waved her hand dismissively, "We don't have that kind of relationship... You need your time, whatever. But if this is you askin for a raise just say so."

"Uso, The extra time here was a break in my travels. You have no debt with me. If you want to extend the contract is fine with me. But every two months, I will need two weeks for for maintance for my Kawarime at the station, we visited." Errowyn moved to the Kawarime, opened a cargo hold panel and began shoving crates into the small cargo hold.

"You give Cyrus a nice goodbye at least?" She asked.

"Wore his sorry arse out," Errowyn gave Uso a shit eating goofy grin. She secured the cargo panel back in place. Once that was done, she ducked walked under the Kawarime and began jacking up an External Jump Drive Generator to the Kawarime.

"Well... come back soon. We'll have plenty of work for you and I'm sure Cyrus will get all sappy in your absense." Uso said

"Just have Cyrus sit on Raphael for awhile if he gets too sappy." Errown began making the power connections and securing it to the undercarriage strongpoints that were normally used for missile pods.

"Yeah, I'm sure the two of them can cry on each other's shoulders..." Uso would head back out of Errown's hiding spot, making her way back to where Ivory and Raphael had been laying.

"Take care," Errowyn softly spoke, She like the tough little woman that was willing to step out and make something of herself out on the frontier. She focused on her work....

Errowyn moved her Kawarime out from under the camouflage netting. She was wearing her flight uniform. Checking out the Jump Device that was attached to the undercarriage of her craft. Humming softly to herself as she made rounds of her Kawaime. She had loaded up enough gold coins to add conciderable weight to the craft. and the rations in the second seat of her craft. It was going to be a long flight and she delayed long enough as is. She rose up and settled in the canopy and finished out her Pre-flights checks. She worked the crafts controls and was soon clawing for space.

ON> ragna-island

The next morning Raphael would wake up to find Ivory cuddling against him from the side, the fire having nearly died out overnight.... with Uso nowhere to be seen. Ivory's clothing was still laid out near by having dried off, though in a few ways she was still dripping.... half asleep, enjoying the sensation of laying on the beach next to a cute guy.

Raphael stirred, the cool breeze rolling off the cresting waves that crashed on the shore line. The Elysian looked over and smiled as Ivory slept. He then turned to look for Uso, but she must have gotten up earlier for something. He mentally shrugged it off and just relaxed, gently adjusting Ivory without trying to wake her. She was cute when she was asleep.

Ivory put her arm over his chest, nuzzling up against his neck. "Morning Raphael..." She said, simply, without opening her eyes.

Raphael smiled. "Morning Ivy. Sleep okay?" He asked resting his head agianst hers.

She suppressed a small laugh, "Best sleep I've had in a while."

Raph flashed a big dumb guy smile. "I don't think I have ever slept that good..." He said nuzzling in closer.

:Looks like you two are having fun," Uso said, her voice a bit shorter than normal, her bodysuit floating up off the ground and slowly taking her form.

"Were you spying on us Uso?" He asked with a smirk as he looked back to her. "Said bye to the flygirl?"

"Yeah, and we need to get back to the city." Uso said, zipping her bodysuit up and then returning to the visible spectrum before heading back towards the chopper.

"She's... in a mood..." Ivory said, sounding a bit disappointed.

"Sure thing Uso..." He said sitting up. He began dressing as Cyrus stepped out of the cabin and locked it up. Raphael looked to Ivory. "Did I do something last night?" He asked as he threw his shirt over his head. Cyrus walked over to the helo and began to prep for take off.

Ivory was barely able to hold back, a smile creeping onto her face despite her best efforts, "You certainly did..." She replied, laying on her back, Watching Raphael get dressed... and reaching for her shirt to cover up a bit when she saw Cyrus come out of the cabin, "... I'll talk to her... ok? We all had some fun last night... and I'm sure whatever is going on with her we can deal with."

Raphael sighed. "I guess I shouldn't have passed out after we... you know..." He mumbled as he threw on his pants and his shoes. Cyrus walked up the ramp and sat down in the cockpit going over preflight checks.

"I don't think she is mad about that... there are plenty of guys that'd love to spend a night with her, but she usually turns them down... If she wanted you to uh... " Ivory smiled a bit, "Well... she would have gone for it."

Raphael let out a slow breath. "Fuck it.... Let's go figure it out." He said offering her a hand and the towel, since her closes all got ripped off last night.

Ivory would get up, grabbing her pants and bra, putting them back on and covering the rest of herself with a towel. She looked at Raphael quite warmly, then looked back towards the chopper... No need to dissect their relationship at the moment.

Uso had already moved to the cockpit, waiting on Cyrus to complete the preflight checks.

Cyrus looked over at the Empress. "Had fun last night your highness?" He asked as he finished the checks and started up the engines.

Raphael looked back at Ivory and smiled softly. "Come on Ivy." He said opening his hand, gesturing towards the open ramp.

"Yeah, you're getting better at dates," Uso said rather shortly.

"Sorry Raphael, just having a hard time walking after last night," she teased.

Raphael smirked. "Well...I could always try again, then see how you walk after that." He retorted.

Cyrus look over at Uso as he started the rotors. "Errowyn got ya down?" He asked returning to his instruments.

"Just ready to get back to work." Uso said.

Cyrus just nodded as the rotors sped up. Raphael walked up the ramp and sat down near the ramp. He shot off a mental message to Cyrus. ::On board. Ready for lift off.::

Cyrus didn't show any emotion, but shot back another message. ::Had fun last night little bro?:: He asked with a mental smirk.

Raphael rolled his eyes. ::I did...:::

Cyrus smiled a little. ::Oh come on. You can tell me.::

Raphael shook his head. ::No. Later.:: He said as he terminated the link.

Cyrus just sighed as the chopper lifted off and turned towards the palace.

"Hey Raphael, can you fly the chopper?" Ivory asked quietly.

He nodded, knowing what she was getting at. He stood and walked to the cockpit. "Hey Uso, I will take the Co-pilot seat. I need to speak with Cy." He said standing in the door.

"OR RAPH COULD FLY FOR A MOMENT WHILE CYRUS AND I GET TO KNOW EACHOTHER!" Ivory shouted from the back of the chopper,

Uso just gave a 'I'm not moving.' look to the both of them.

Raph mentally face palmed. "Cy, get up." He said looking at him.

Cyrus looked at the two and cocked an eyebrow trying to figure out what the hell was going on. "What ever." he said standing and moving to the back as Raphael sat in the pilot seat.

"I have control." He said to Uso as he began flying towards the palace, passing quickly over the lake.

Cyrus walked back and sat down across from Ivory. "What's up Mom?" He asked leaning back in his seat.

Ivory pulled her towel closed tightly over her chest, "You should really stop calling me that," She said, "... I think Raphael and Uso just need some time to talk."

Cyrus just nodded. He looked to Ivy. "Had fun last night with Raph?" He asked with a smirk.

Ivory leaned forward a bit, "Stop calling me mom and I might just share some stories."

"Fine IVORY." He said with an eyeroll. "Now spill."

"Well... we were playing around a bit..." she said, a warm smile on her face, "We had a few drinks... and well... I mean Raphael is cute and I hadn't been with anyone in quite a while... it ended up just being the three of us by the fire... I take it you and Errowyn enjoyed eachother's company too?"

Cyrus smiled. "Why yes, yes we did." He said with a mischievous smile.

"You're Raphael's best friend. You also seem like you're a bit more experienced than him right?" She asked.

"Not by much..." He said with a shrug. "Errowyn was my first." He said looking over at her. "Been his freind since he got transferred over to my unit." He said remembering the memory fondly.

"Oohh.... t... that wasn't actually his first time was it?" Ivory asked.

He nodded. "Yes indeed it was." He said with a grin.

"... I uh... Well... I may have done things a bit differently knowing that," she said, "Though, I'm sure it was a memorable experience."

Cyrus nodded as he mentally told the ground crew to make something up and keep them in the air a bit longer. "It definetly was."

"And thank you for helping with those two. Uso's tough... and... well, it is rare to see her like that."

"Yeah I noticed. I know how bad mine can get, and you know how bad she can get." He sighed standing and walking to the open ramp. "How did we get stuck being their handlers?" He asked over his shoulder with a smirk.

Meanwhile, in the cockpit:

Raphael stretched out his hand and rested it on Uso's forearm. "What's wrong Uso?" He asked looking over at her with a soft smile.

Uso cast a sidelong glance at him, and then turned back toward the forward window, "Nothings wrong. Just not feelin it today." She replied.

Raphael looked at her with a worried expression. He didn't ask for an explanation. He just let his hand fall to her's. His thumb softly rubbing the back of her hand. "I hope you had fun." He said as the chopper crossed over the landscape.

Uso remained quiet for quite a while, "... You really seemed into Ivory."

He looked at Uso with a soft smile. "I take it you are jealous?" He asked. He continued to softly stroke her hand. "Maybe, but you know who I was really into last night?" He asked as his hand went to her head, softly playing with her ear.

"Not at all." Uso said, her arms crossing over her chest and pulling away from him. "... You two are cute together... and we aren't really that close. I already told you that..."

"I remember." He said returning his hand to the stick. "But, I still will try. I like you so you can't blame me for trying." He said as he began a holding pattern around the city as they cleared the landing pad.

Uso rolled her eyes a bit, "I mean, it isn't like I really care about you and Ivory. She's got a great body, she's really supportive, and she's really subby once you get going... " Uso tilted her head left... then right, "Its just... we're not that close, but maybe I'm not ready for you to stop fawning over me yet."

Raph looked over and tilted his head. He smiled warmly. "Then come here." He said patting his lap.

"While you're flying?" Uso asked

Raphael rolled his eyes. "Just sit on my lap." He said as the received word from the ground that they needed to fix up the pad. He needed to send a thank you to Cyrus for delaying their landing.

Uso would get up from her chair and straddle Raphael, pressing her hips up against him as she sat down in his lap, her hands resting on his shoulders, "Like this?" She asked.

Raphael smiled as he nuzzled her head. "Exactly Uso..." He said as he placed a kiss on her cheek.

Uso didn't quite know how to respond, "I think I may just need some time... I'm not used to feeling like this... and I know I sound crazy-irrational." She replied.

Raphael just nodded as he pulled away and looked at her. He smiled. "So I must be wooing you then." He teased. He brought his hand up and softly placed it on her cheek. "Take your time if that is what you need. I will be here." He said as his thumb softly caressed her cheek.

"She rubbed his head with her hand, "How about you land the chopper then? I want to take a shower, then we can talk about you pitching woo once we've seen to business."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back