• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

The Destiny Colony Ship

Zakalwe

Inactive Member
Hephaestus
Destiny

1. About the Destiny

The Destiny is the result of an ambitious joint project between NovaCorp and the YSE to create a ship with the capacity to travel to far of space, explore and to establish several planets. To this end the Destiny is a massive ship, 25 kilometres in length, and uses top of the range technology. Inside the ship, there is to all effects a city. The majority of the ship is laid out in decks like a conventional ship, with construction bays, engineering and all of the mechanical and technological parts of the ship underneath the "surfaceâ€

Alright Wes. What next? I've got some of the weapons in the woodwork still to do, but what else needs to be done. Descriptions of important buildings in the city?

Yeah. When do we want to start the plot?

Whenever we get enough people to agree to be part of it. I will be able to start whenever really. Times not going to be great for a while (exams), but I think I can manage. Would it be post-by-post based or JP based?

Hybrid, like the Nozomi currently is, I guess.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back