• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC The Fringe - Discussion

Okay, Nightwolfe, that's fine, I mostly just wanted to make sure you were still with us. Even if you aren't able to post any actions, you could still post something briefly outlining some of Vel's hazy perceptions of the chaos, but of course it's entirely up to you. I'll push things along so we can get you back into actively RPing; that bartender with the minigun is likely to bring the mess to a conclusion one way or another.

Well Vel should be awake now lol, anyway just thinking after i posted FW, I think i take a few to many liberties so if i am let me know, I can always cut back on the creepy doc's stuff.

@Riko: Wow.

I mean, wow. Not even an attempt to identify the bodies! Would that not be a fire hazard, or at least a sticky, smelly mess to clean up?

Simple yet effective, plus medical helmet means no need for smells . Also with the weapons stats at >40 it can quote "Within 40 metres the plasma can melt metal and incinerate personnel" so going for more ash than buring pile of bodies. Mmm mm Toasty.

oh yeah... the OTHER people... work hazard i guess? lol

Greetings and happy Monday!

I'm back to an Internet connection now, just so everyone knows. Over the next day or two, I'll be filtering through and responding to the posts and messages that piled up on me over the weekend, so if I haven't responded to you yet, just be patient with me.

A quick note on grammar and spelling:

It's = It is
Its = shows possession

They're = They are
Their = shows possession
There = indicates a distant location

The captain's name is spelled S-I-E-N-N-A.

When writing a quotation within a larger sentence, separate the two phrases with a comma. Example:
  • CORRECT: "I'm going to the store," Jane said.
  • INCORRECT: "I'm going to the store." Jane said.
  • CORRECT: Jane said, "I'm going to the store."
  • INCORRECT: Jane said "I'm going to the store."

Last edited:
Reactions: Wes
Don't think of it as disguised finger-pointing; it's not. Rather, it's just a gentle reminder that grammar and spelling is important, and a request for everyone to put forth their best effort at paying attention to it, if for no reason other than my own nit-picky sanity.

Anyone know where gunsight went off to? Just wondering because I haven't seen him in a while.

Last edited:
You could try starting a conversation with him. Hopefully he'll have email notifications turned on for PMs and will notice it in his email inbox.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…