• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission The Green Ocean/Military Bar

Captain Vaikon

Inactive Member
Submission Type: A Military Bar in Funky City
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=location:the_green_ocean

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? No
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:
The Green Ocean is the home of an Open RP of the same name, which is primarily designed for character development for Nepleslian Military Characters.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Would you consider detailing the menu?

I will speak to Kampfer about this briefly over Skype, but since I wrote some of the menu items I think I'm familiar enough with the article to approve it off-handedly after a brief exchange about it explaining what it is. We'll get it approved soon, here. I haven't read the Open-RP thread that takes place in this establishment, so that may be heinous-- but the bar itself as an article is inoffensive and fits in perfectly with Nepleslian style.

Considering that we've waited for Kampfer for a whole week already, I think you should exercise your new Co-FM authority and approve it yourself, Lamb.

I have no doubt that instances like this are the reason why I Kampfrt was wanting an FM in the first place, however I do talk to him almost daily on Skype and it has been an entire week that this is SAT here, so I think one day, one more little day, just thought I'd make sure that there isn't some reason he hasn't already come in here and approved it will answer well beautiful. I hate to drag my feet, but I think that it's important if I'm going to be in at them to set a good tone and work with Kampfer. once I get a good feel for his policies, I will be able to simply come in and make quick decisions like this on my own. so far however, I have always interacted with him in a more differential manner.

ok, I spoke to my partner in crime, and I'm going to go ahead and approve this. as I expected he was unaware of its presence here and once I just gave him a brief explanation of what it was he was like totally fine with it. It is approved.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…