• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission The I'Ee: Species submission + feedback

LittleWasp

Submission Type: Species/Faction
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=species:iee

Faction: (New faction)
FM Approved Yet? (N/A?)
Faction requires art? (Yes)

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (No)
Contains New art? (No)
Previously Submitted? (No)

Notes: Still a work in progress. I intend on drawing some art for them soonish (whenever I get the mojo for it). Would love some feedback to help me fine-tune the article, and their implementation as a whole.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't see any problems with it. I think I just need the artwork (which doesn't have to be super fancy or anything).

Cool to get more insectoids in SARP's setting.

Nothing to show yet. I only just got around to starting on drawing a couple of days back and haven't yet gotten back to it. I have a lot of free time on my hands, but never enough creative energy to make full use of it. The Australian summer doesn't help either. I hate summer. xwx
Most of the time I've spent in relation to Star Army has been stimulating roleplay interactions and brainstorming character designs.
EDIT:
@Doshii Jun
@Wes
I've got a little something to show now:http://www.furaffinity.net/full/18666589/
Just an uncoloured, work in progress sketch for now, but it's something!

Last edited:
Just a quick update. I'll make it a double post just in case an edit won't alert all those watching. Sorry if that turns out to be unnecessary!

I've added a subpage to the I'ee wiki article, under the culture section. Namely, this page: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=species:iee:castes
It describes each gender caste, and its role, in I'ee culture, as well as the role of larvae.

In addition, I'll be writing up a pair of characters soon for the I'ee, and there is a pair of links to their pages, which have not yet been made.
To give a quick description, they're a diplomatic team of two from the Ee'ith on a small space-ship carefully inching their way into alien territory, broadcasting Arecibo style messages of peace in the hopes of formally contacting another civilisation. Both have taken on alien first names: The ambassador has named herself Sally, and her guardian sister has named herself Yui (named after Ketsurui Yui of Yamatai in a display of respect).

Tell me what you think!

EDIT: @Wes I have written up character pages for both Sally and Yui on the wiki, and the I'ee page now links to them both!

Last edited:
Ok! Hopefully my last update for my lil wasp gals in space!

Here's my round-up of content:
  1. One main page, with links leading to one sub-page and two character pages
  2. The character pages are more-or-less finished, minus pictures
  3. The main page now has three pictures displayed. An emblem, a profile view and an action shot.
When/if they get approved, I'll set about submitting my two I'ee characters for approval as well!

Submission approved! These guys are now part of the SARP canon.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ