• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC The International Station

RaWolfe

Retired Staff
So I am going with the results of the idea to get an international station that would bring us as a community together. I talked with @Wes about it and it makes sense to place the station (Minato) at Xylar Star System. This star system is easy to reach for most factions :D I was thinking of naming this station Gentium which is Latin for International with the prime focus on "existing, occurring, or carried on between two or more nations". Now the core of this RP is that it is open RP, meaning that I got no control directly over what you write about...I take care of the reports to staff, I deal with the article, and provide a place for players to RP in. Thought it would be awesome if you don't blow the station up...

Now the thing I do love about this idea is that every action has a reaction. I mean civilians can interact there and corporations can settle down there to do business, but also of course factions working with each other.

While the idea is approved, I hope to see some responses as this is a build on the route kind of project that needs everyone :D

Last edited:
Every nation getting an arm of it would be cool, with shops for their local stores and offices of organizations. Then have the center be like the main hub with the more universal and independent outlets. As well as the meeting places for international meetings and such.

Should we start adding pages then after this gets sorted? With information on each nation's arm, and the services, attractions, stores, and offices located their?

Should we start adding pages then after this gets sorted? With information on each nation's arm, and the services, attractions, stores, and offices located their?
I feel like a translator from discord chat haha, but no probs there :p That is actually also something that was brought up as a motivational thing, people can decorate their arm into their own colors and style :D

Yeah, I'm working on the page now and Yamatai will start reducing its size on the station and giving other factions their own space soon.

Just wanted to propose the idea of moving the station to international space, rather than in any one nation's territory. I think it would make sense to put it somewhere that no nation has control over, so that everyone is on equal footing there.

I think the plan is to move Pisces to Xylar and transition it to an international commerce hub. It's been slow going but I've been working on edits to the article to move it in this direction and fix it up.

I think the plan is to move Pisces to Xylar and transition it to an international commerce hub. It's been slow going but I've been working on edits to the article to move it in this direction and fix it up.
I appreciate the updates on the article :) I can look into making the plot page?

Alright so...the International Station or also known as Pisces is ready to be used as a location in the Open RP area :)

Updates:
  • Thanks to the work of @Wes the Pisces is now moved and got some NPCs that can be used.
  • I updated the RP page history: The International Station
I am planning to create a Yamatai and Neshaten ambassador that will be open to anyone that wishes to do some business :) If you use the station, do give a brief summary what has been done (like one sentence or two) so it can be included into the history <3

Open RPs don't typically have subforums but if there's enough RP threads I'll consider it.

What's going on with this presently? Did we ever get an RP thread going?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back