• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

The Libertarian Republic of Drift

zephyrite

Inactive Member
Here ya go, tell me what you think!

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=the_libertarian_republic_of_drift

I have yet to map out the decks, but that isn't necessary to the function of the station.

This has been RP'ed from concept to completion IC, and all it needs now is some good old criticism. Tell me what I've screwed up on within the article, as this is the first piece of BIG technology I've submitted.

Thank you in advance,
Zephyrite

It was Jess.

kai said:
The freespacer weapons article you linked to needs major updating, Zephyrite.

Try and get Raz to fix those, seeing as he is the current 'Spacer FM.
The Freespacer weapons article is not under review and will not be changed at this time. The "Pseudoflare" and "Warding Rune" weapons you refer to have been updated on the Phantasm page by Zephyrite as Wes asked him to. Rather than simply linking to other articles, I suggest that he puts the DRs directly in the Drift article as well.

Add the DR's to the drift page and we'll call it done.

I linked the weapon systems to those in the Phantasm article, as well as listing the DR of each weapon after the weapon title.

We good?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…