• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Yamatai News (YINN) The Reds Are Helping?!

Fujiko, Fujiko IV, Red Sands City
YE 44.7

In response to the terrorist attack on the former UOC Capitol Dome, the Chief Executive of the Fujiko Development Corporation, Sun Horatio, announced sending aid to Jiyuu III.

"All those on Fujiko, Rufusland, Ukmirt, and even our misguided brethren on the Black Moon of Halna; hear me!! It is time to let go of the past and begin rebuilding our pride and manifest a brighter destiny. We need our industrial and construction companies to show their skill and lend heavy equipment to support those on Jiyuu III in their efforts to recover. We need to show our compassion. I ask for those with Search and Rescue skills as well as medical skills to also volunteer your time. You are the real angels of our time. The community is larger than the militias you are a member and there are those in need.

Show them that the Reds are more than those that dragged down our name into the mud!"

For those interested in participating in the relief effort, contact your local Red Star Chapter. The following are requested:

- Freighters
- Search and Rescue Personnel
- Medical Personnel
- Logistics Personnel
- Anyone with expertise in building morale

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…