• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC The Strays: Mutants and Mech Combat!

Welcome! Seems like an interestingly thought out character, going for a more imposing monster vibe. Definately nails the 'polly should not be!'

Can't wait to interact. They should fit right in. ;I

Okay mission 2 is finished!

Not really the kind of mission with salvage but to compensate everyone gets the following:

10,000 DA.
A sword, spear, axe, or etc. Weapon of their choice made from hardened crab adult fluids!

Use some of that money to upgrade ye mechs with stuff if ye want. Likewise if you used a light mech this mission you can use a medium next one if you wish or upgrade.

If you used a medium mech this mission you can pilot one of the couple Heavies if you want, upgrade your medium, choose a new one of a light mech. Ill get around to paging some of the other heavies later!

The next mission starts tomorrow. We're getting back on track to fighting non-dumb aliens again to something we can kill and get some SCRAP!

I am back writing for Huthang Flutch, whose faerie AI is named Titania.

Following the first mission he upgraded from the Avatar of Lyco and now for the third mission he is piloting a Sun Scorpion, equipped as follows:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…