Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character [The Wayward] Darling

Well this was a rather unexpected character. There are all sorts of sapient robots hanging around but no one to my knowledge has tried to play a sapient animal as a character to my knowledge. The surprising thing is technically this -is- workable. It wouldn't be much different from say playing a android that has a detachable done, or most of the full metal freespacers which usually have a drone or multiple bodies. The sheet is going to need a lot of work to be ready for approval. So if you're serious about this we can talk. I don't mind accepting quirky characters as long as the player plans to really play them.

Well this was a rather unexpected character. There are all sorts of sapient robots hanging around but no one to my knowledge has tried to play a sapient animal as a character to my knowledge. The surprising thing is technically this -is- workable. It wouldn't be much different from say playing a android that has a detachable done, or most of the full metal freespacers which usually have a drone or multiple bodies. The sheet is going to need a lot of work to be ready for approval. So if you're serious about this we can talk. I don't mind accepting quirky characters as long as the player plans to really play them.

Let's get talking then!

Well the first and thing that is gonna need some discussing is where does the cat come from in terms of nations. That's gonna be a big deal when considering what languages it can learn.

Well the first and thing that is gonna need some discussing is where does the cat come from in terms of nations. That's gonna be a big deal when considering what languages it can learn.

Alright, how about we start a convo and do it there?

Alright well we went through everything in PM and there isn't really thing wrong with it now and it should work out, so I'm gonna stamp this APPROVED

RPG-D RPGfix
Back