• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

The Zoya

Gamerofthegame

Inactive Member
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=the_zoya

I want to state that its 20 times wrong that a SHIP that will serve as a PLOT SHIP is WAY EASIER then a friggen tank. Bah.

Anywho... I think this is my first actually tech submission (The only other one was that race of felines... I think.)

Nit pick away.

(And no you ain't gettin' pictures of the damn thing. I'll make someone else do a floor plan maybe... But for the ship... Picture a Firefly and the Eureka Maru or something. :p )

The wikipage could use a little fine tuning and corrective editing, but overall, it seems pretty good. How can a ship be classless, though? :\

Class is just something designers use to help people understand what the ship does. A ship dosen't need a class anymore than a person needs to have a name.

Though don't new ships require artwork?

I'll bite you.

I have a plot waiting. And have no ship art skills. :p

If ya really want to think of it, think of a jagged object that a giant space neko would keep around when lonely.

Not quite an official approval. Tech submissions are not my strong point. Poke at Flu, Gamer. ;p

Submission approved.

Art would be nice, maybe you can get somone with that program that everyone keeps using to help you. its hard to get art for every ship, not everyone is an artist.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back