• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission Theradactan Anti-Ship Gamma Ray Laser

Acewing13

Paradox Addict
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Weapon system
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?...out_the_theradactan_anti-ship_gamma_ray_laser

Faction: Theradactans
FM Approved Yet? Yes
Faction requires art? No, though I guess I can just take a picture of a DOGA model or something.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: Is a series of weapons, so if things are confusing and I need to make things clearer, let me know.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Huh. Any idea what AR for the Iroma means? Mine's After Revolution. I can fairly easily change it to AIR, After Industraial Revolution, or something, if its a widespread problem. Though any added confusion would be entertaining in a certain sort of way.

After Rebirth.

Added confusion should be avoided and it would be great if you could switch to AIR.

I think this submission is premature. You've not yet got the race approved, let alone its technological capabilities. There also are many things within the submission that should be submissions and aren't yet.

It's not a bad or flawed submission by any means. I believe it's OK to leave in WIP. But it's too early to submit.

I'm rejecting this with no label, and the submitter is free to resubmit it after some more core articles are submitted.

I've had my species approved for a while now. You even approved their STL drive. I'm working on their history, but its taking a while. I'm trying to get all the tech together so I can start making spaceship designs and the tech stuff comes easier. How is this different?

Considering the breakdowns of how the weapon is used among several classes of starship, this looks well thought out and put together.

Can you please link to the v3 page with your DR values? That way, players can see from what you draw your values.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back