Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Theradactan] FNS M3FA & FNS 7.6x50mm Mark 2

Acewing13

Paradox Addict
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Weapon & Ammunition
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:theradectan_assault_rifle & https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:7.6x50mm

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? N/A
Faction requires art? Yes, work in progress

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes, one is the ammunition, one is for the company, and the last one is for the pricing.
Contains New art? It will, just not yet
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: Yes, I know the page names don't work. I will change them once they are approved. Also, I am mostly making the numbers up from the Lewis gun's characteristics, the 7.62x51mm NATO round, and a couple random wiki pages, so if the numbers don't make sense, let me know, cause they're probably not correct.

Also, if I'm supposed to put the ammo in its own thread, please tell me so I can do that. Wasn't sure what the person I talked to meant by including it as a sub-article. (shrug)

Thank you for your time!

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Alright, first thing I notice is the appearance section. Though you will have artwork, it will still require some text to help describe it as well. Additionally, if you want to get the article approved faster, you can go ahead and have it approved with just a text description of how it looks. The artwork can just be added later on post-approval without any hassle. I also note that the 'Retort' section could use some work. I actually suggest using an onomatopoeia or two to describe how it sounds. Like, the DSHK, DSHK, DSHK of a DShK gun.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back