• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission Theradectan Black Hole Power Plant

Acewing13

Paradox Addict
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Technology
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=theradectus:technology:black_hole_powerplant

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? N/A
Faction requires art? N/A

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: The thing that might be the issue on this submission are the Graveyards. I'm willing to count them towards the number of shipyards or even the huge space station category in the military buildup limit or some other limitation. Being able to build megastructures the size of a good sized asteroid could be OP if not limited. The structures that will be around at the start of RPing will be relatively new and were expensive to build, so its not like they'll be for free.

Thanks for your time, guys,

Acewing

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Question, where are these black holes that they are harvesting? Black holes are a very rare event, and last time I checked there wasn't a field of them waiting for harvesting. Perhaps it would be better that they use artificially created black holes and harvest the energy from them.

Yes, they're artificial and the main use for the Graveyards is to help with the energy generation to make the black holes. I'll have to write a wiki page about the process one of these days...

It's been two weeks and there's been no objections raised, so I'm approving this.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…