• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Things seem disorganized and hard to read do we want to fix that?

mindlux

Reading over the 188604 plot I've been having trouble keeping track of other stories, some things are happing in the past or future and so on.

Should we put in a system for posting and if so what do you want in it.

I've asked Zack for a list of thread prefixes so we can tag (and filter) threads by the sub-plot.

A top level forum and some mod powers will let me do some cleaning and organizing.

This is a known issue, and we are working on fixing it.

I want to include a stickies guide for what threads are the main story threads, how to read 188604, and organize things based on IC timeline

I have an idea for system

We have charter threads and event threads.

Charter threads are per charter and show the life and interactions of that charter.

Event threads are based on and event that multiple charters are in.

This is basically what hashtags are for. I'd love a way to tag threads based on what characters are in them.

If I can edit thread names then we can better organize stuff around the main 188604 plot.

There are also probably a few OOC threads I'd like to sticky to the top.

Perhaps we could tag everything else with the characters involved IE [Nadia, Uso] Nadia's First Adventure?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back